Kiyowo;

Change this to your own CBOX and just make it small ( 150x60 )

Theme © ✖✖✖



WEISIN LOVES HER JAPAN CUTE GUY!!
Saturday, June 25, 2011 | 0 comments
Went out on thursday with Meng Qian to Marina parade library to study (I forgot to borrow books!!). It was quite boring actually, to sit there for hours and just do your own work xD Afterwards we went to eat Mac and had a gossiping session before we went to Parkway to walk around :) <--- Can see cannot buy HAHAHA!

On friday, we celebrated Ernest's Birthday. Went out at 10am to help choose a present with the girls before heading back to Bedok with the guys :P Prepared a "Nice" present for him too. OMG >< So embarrassing. Since we were so bored, we took the mrt everywhere for half an hour before finally heading back :P

Buffet was quite okay... xD Not what i expected but i still prefer to take my own servings. Ate till I was full before we finally headed out. My gosh, it was boiling outside. I couldn't stop sweating. Afterwards we headed to IR because we had no where to go.

Walked around IR for quite some time before Jv and Vera finally had to go home :( The guys bought a bottle of sparkling wine which i so gladly popped open and spilled all over the ground. LOL. Annnnddddddd, we played Truth or Dare :) SUPER FUN!!! I want to have another session again :P Learnt a lot of DIRTY little secrets (Omg im still innocent). Had fun daring people especially Fanny *Ahem*

Finally we walked all the way to Suntec to eat at the food court before we finally went home :) I reached home at 10.00pm on the DOT. HAHAHA!

P.S WEISIN I KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR JAPAN CUTE GUY ;D BUT DON'T SNATCH :P


Sucked into this whirlpool, confused. Waiting for it to stop swirling, or drown.

← NEWER
PAST →



follow profile affiliates free page refresh