I really don't know
Today is 28/8/11.
I haven't felt so happy in such a long time. My cousin came to Singapore to work and we went to eat at Long Beach ^^ I loved it! The crab was so delicious as well as the dishes. We finally celebrated my birthday, 24 days later. Yet, i was genuinely happy. I was so happy. There were no quarrels, and for once, we managed to have a peaceful lunch. So much fun joy and laughter, i really missed it with my family. After so many months... at least this once i could cherish and enjoy it. The nice food was just an added bonus :)
Afterwards we went to bring my cousin to tour around Singapore for awhile. Managed to show her many things before bringing her back to her office. It was quite interesting to see places i haven't been to before.
Finally i went home and slept all the way till the night. I was really tired and exhausted from everything. It was a great rest :D
At night i talked to a friend i trusted so much, a person i could really tell things to. And because of some idiotic acts i had done, i angered her and made her lose trust in me. I admit, i'm a selfish bastard and perhaps i might have said things which were absolutely wrong. Call me a hypocrite, call me a liar, but i'm really sorry.
"Trust is like a mirror, once broken, it can be glued back, but the cracks still remain". I always told people this, and yeah, its exactly the same way right now. I know that I really let some people down by saying and acting in a way I shouldn't have. My actions do not define people i guess. It's stupid of me to judge them.
After all this.. i still have that one burning question. I still have yet to figure out what is it. I've really tried so hard to figure it out, but to no avail. If I don't know what mistake I've made, I can't do anything. I'm trying my best but i guess i'm failing. Now i know how it feels. And her last few words killed me. 人难做。I agree.
I'm going to continue working hard. This is not the end of the road for me. And i'm going to continue trying. HOHOHOHOHO. Time to continue :D
I really don't know
Today is 28/8/11.
I haven't felt so happy in such a long time. My cousin came to Singapore to work and we went to eat at Long Beach ^^ I loved it! The crab was so delicious as well as the dishes. We finally celebrated my birthday, 24 days later. Yet, i was genuinely happy. I was so happy. There were no quarrels, and for once, we managed to have a peaceful lunch. So much fun joy and laughter, i really missed it with my family. After so many months... at least this once i could cherish and enjoy it. The nice food was just an added bonus :)
Afterwards we went to bring my cousin to tour around Singapore for awhile. Managed to show her many things before bringing her back to her office. It was quite interesting to see places i haven't been to before.
Finally i went home and slept all the way till the night. I was really tired and exhausted from everything. It was a great rest :D
At night i talked to a friend i trusted so much, a person i could really tell things to. And because of some idiotic acts i had done, i angered her and made her lose trust in me. I admit, i'm a selfish bastard and perhaps i might have said things which were absolutely wrong. Call me a hypocrite, call me a liar, but i'm really sorry.
"Trust is like a mirror, once broken, it can be glued back, but the cracks still remain". I always told people this, and yeah, its exactly the same way right now. I know that I really let some people down by saying and acting in a way I shouldn't have. My actions do not define people i guess. It's stupid of me to judge them.
After all this.. i still have that one burning question. I still have yet to figure out what is it. I've really tried so hard to figure it out, but to no avail. If I don't know what mistake I've made, I can't do anything. I'm trying my best but i guess i'm failing. Now i know how it feels. And her last few words killed me. 人难做。I agree.
I'm going to continue working hard. This is not the end of the road for me. And i'm going to continue trying. HOHOHOHOHO. Time to continue :D
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.