BV Bazaar
These few days were BORING. Lessons and lessons during the holidays. SCHOOL HOLIDAYS = SCHOOL during HOLIDAYS. Uhuh I understand PERFECTLY. A maths camp kinda sucked. Didn't really learn much. As for other sessions, i wasn't really in the studying mood :(
Heard that there might be a Secondary 4 Soccer League when the school reopens! HOW COOL IS THAT?!? I'm so going to join :D
Today was BV BAZAAR DAY!! Woke up at 8.30 (LATE) xD Was supposed to meet EC in School at 8 but reached at 9.15. Hehe i feel so bad. Played cards with Joel as soon as I reached (YES I HAVE A CHILDHOOD) :)
As soon as the Bazaar started i headed down to meet everyone :) There were MUCH FEWER stalls compared to previous, and much fewer people as well :/ There wasn't really much to buy from the stalls as expected. Bought CHEESE FRIES from a CERTAIN stall (Shall not name) and it sucked -_- The cheese is all lumped together and disgusting. The fries are cold and soggy. I couldn't stand the smell! One of the only few times i threw stuff away :X
Ended up ordering cheese fries again from another stall :) This one was much nicer but it took them 1 hour to prepare. Wtf right???!? Afterwards headed up with the guys to go to the Haunted House. Instead of being scared, we scared them. SO EPIC. In fact, we paraded around and danced around in the dark in a group. I feel so baddddd.
Slowly, more people started to come. I ended up waiting till about 2pm before I went to Tampines for lunch. Had Pasta Mania for lunch as well as BOYS TALK (YES I MEAN ONLY FOR BOYS). Left at around 4pm to go home :)
I need another story, something to get off my chest. My life gets kinda boring, need something that i can confess.
BV Bazaar
These few days were BORING. Lessons and lessons during the holidays. SCHOOL HOLIDAYS = SCHOOL during HOLIDAYS. Uhuh I understand PERFECTLY. A maths camp kinda sucked. Didn't really learn much. As for other sessions, i wasn't really in the studying mood :(
Heard that there might be a Secondary 4 Soccer League when the school reopens! HOW COOL IS THAT?!? I'm so going to join :D
Today was BV BAZAAR DAY!! Woke up at 8.30 (LATE) xD Was supposed to meet EC in School at 8 but reached at 9.15. Hehe i feel so bad. Played cards with Joel as soon as I reached (YES I HAVE A CHILDHOOD) :)
As soon as the Bazaar started i headed down to meet everyone :) There were MUCH FEWER stalls compared to previous, and much fewer people as well :/ There wasn't really much to buy from the stalls as expected. Bought CHEESE FRIES from a CERTAIN stall (Shall not name) and it sucked -_- The cheese is all lumped together and disgusting. The fries are cold and soggy. I couldn't stand the smell! One of the only few times i threw stuff away :X
Ended up ordering cheese fries again from another stall :) This one was much nicer but it took them 1 hour to prepare. Wtf right???!? Afterwards headed up with the guys to go to the Haunted House. Instead of being scared, we scared them. SO EPIC. In fact, we paraded around and danced around in the dark in a group. I feel so baddddd.
Slowly, more people started to come. I ended up waiting till about 2pm before I went to Tampines for lunch. Had Pasta Mania for lunch as well as BOYS TALK (YES I MEAN ONLY FOR BOYS). Left at around 4pm to go home :)
I need another story, something to get off my chest. My life gets kinda boring, need something that i can confess.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.