Closer.
EXAMS ARE OVERR :DD NOT.
Overall my results were quite good :) If I'm consistent (hopefully i am) I hope i am able to do well for the O's :D I failed A maths again. I feel really lost. I put so much effort into it, studying it the most out of all my subjects, yet i failed. I guess i really suck LOL.
Yesterday after finishing chinese remedial, i was about to head to siglap CC to play soccer ^^ Unfortunately, i got pulled to help out in supervising the cadets who went to Pasir Ris beach to do clean up. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Seeing the cadets being so enthusiastic was heartening. I really hope these batch of cadets grow up to be great leaders. :)
I LOVE supervising. It's so fun. Getting cadets to pick up rubbish xD (HARHARHAR IM SO EVIL!!) There was a point near the beach which smelled DISGUSTING. I couldn't spot anything suspicious, but it smelled awful!! I didn't know what it was AT ALL. Afterwards i saw a police car heading in the direction :X
Today went for the seminar talk. I came to school at 7am in the morning to play Yu-Gi-Oh with YZ. I ended up having to wait till 7.40 ._. Spent my free time blasting music in class using the speakers xD Turns out it could be heard from the first floor. HAHAHAH! The seminar itself was just boring and monotonous. I wonder how "motivating" it really is when it puts me to sleep every once in a while. I ended up taking a refreshing break outside the hall, talking to my teacher :) THAT, i felt, was more useful. HOHOHOHO!
____________________________________________________________________
I won't suffer,
be broken,
get tired,
or wasted,
surrender to nothing,
or give up.
What i started and stopped it from end to beginning
A new day is coming, and i am finally free.
Run away, run away
____________________________________________________________________
Your mistake, or was it mine? He who knows shall not tell. He who knows shall stay mute.
Closer.
EXAMS ARE OVERR :DD NOT.
Overall my results were quite good :) If I'm consistent (hopefully i am) I hope i am able to do well for the O's :D I failed A maths again. I feel really lost. I put so much effort into it, studying it the most out of all my subjects, yet i failed. I guess i really suck LOL.
Yesterday after finishing chinese remedial, i was about to head to siglap CC to play soccer ^^ Unfortunately, i got pulled to help out in supervising the cadets who went to Pasir Ris beach to do clean up. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Seeing the cadets being so enthusiastic was heartening. I really hope these batch of cadets grow up to be great leaders. :)
I LOVE supervising. It's so fun. Getting cadets to pick up rubbish xD (HARHARHAR IM SO EVIL!!) There was a point near the beach which smelled DISGUSTING. I couldn't spot anything suspicious, but it smelled awful!! I didn't know what it was AT ALL. Afterwards i saw a police car heading in the direction :X
Today went for the seminar talk. I came to school at 7am in the morning to play Yu-Gi-Oh with YZ. I ended up having to wait till 7.40 ._. Spent my free time blasting music in class using the speakers xD Turns out it could be heard from the first floor. HAHAHAH! The seminar itself was just boring and monotonous. I wonder how "motivating" it really is when it puts me to sleep every once in a while. I ended up taking a refreshing break outside the hall, talking to my teacher :) THAT, i felt, was more useful. HOHOHOHO!
____________________________________________________________________
I won't suffer,
be broken,
get tired,
or wasted,
surrender to nothing,
or give up.
What i started and stopped it from end to beginning
A new day is coming, and i am finally free.
Run away, run away
____________________________________________________________________
Your mistake, or was it mine? He who knows shall not tell. He who knows shall stay mute.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.