Recently haven't had much time blogging i guess :( Everyday is just schoolwork and schoolwork. General Elections just finished :O I guess PAP just swept everything away again. :/ However i applaud the Workers Party for being the first opposition party to win over a GRC. My condolences to Mr Chiam See Tong and Ms Nicole Seah, you guys put up a great fight!! Yes, i am a teenager :P But i guess we have somehow been drawn into politics! (Isn't that the intention of the government?)
Ahh well, had 4 days to relax :) And i guess it was seriously RELAXING for me. HAHA! It doesn't seem like mid-year at all! I've just been playing a lot when i should be spending my time studying. Sigh.. maybe i just hope to take a step out of this world to relax but taken a step too far. Time to get back to reality. I have exams tomorrow again.. luckily i've done my notes already ^^ Soo.... i guess that is something less to worry about :D
Just started learning HTML recently. Well, i kinda suck... :X Expected from a newbie --> ME. LOL. It's quite interesting, much easier than learning C++ Oh god that gave me nightmares. HAHAH! I guess i take an interest in computer programming, but it would be better if i actually could figure it out by myself! I'm doing this for a hobby :D Hopefully it would help me in the future :P
It was Mother's Day yesterday. To be frank it wasn't really a extremely fun day :O We ate the hawker centre in Marine Parade before walking around Parkway Parade. It was crowded!! (As always) Nothing much to see and buy actually xD On the way back home i felt hungry and well, went to buy pizzas at Dominos. It was quite worth it, considering there was a voucher :P It was NICE. Different from Pizza Hut, much softer. I prefer this to Pizza Hut though :)
I guess it's time to stop blogging. Who knows when i'll blog again??
My eyes burn, my hand stiffens, it reddens.
Recently haven't had much time blogging i guess :( Everyday is just schoolwork and schoolwork. General Elections just finished :O I guess PAP just swept everything away again. :/ However i applaud the Workers Party for being the first opposition party to win over a GRC. My condolences to Mr Chiam See Tong and Ms Nicole Seah, you guys put up a great fight!! Yes, i am a teenager :P But i guess we have somehow been drawn into politics! (Isn't that the intention of the government?)
Ahh well, had 4 days to relax :) And i guess it was seriously RELAXING for me. HAHA! It doesn't seem like mid-year at all! I've just been playing a lot when i should be spending my time studying. Sigh.. maybe i just hope to take a step out of this world to relax but taken a step too far. Time to get back to reality. I have exams tomorrow again.. luckily i've done my notes already ^^ Soo.... i guess that is something less to worry about :D
Just started learning HTML recently. Well, i kinda suck... :X Expected from a newbie --> ME. LOL. It's quite interesting, much easier than learning C++ Oh god that gave me nightmares. HAHAH! I guess i take an interest in computer programming, but it would be better if i actually could figure it out by myself! I'm doing this for a hobby :D Hopefully it would help me in the future :P
It was Mother's Day yesterday. To be frank it wasn't really a extremely fun day :O We ate the hawker centre in Marine Parade before walking around Parkway Parade. It was crowded!! (As always) Nothing much to see and buy actually xD On the way back home i felt hungry and well, went to buy pizzas at Dominos. It was quite worth it, considering there was a voucher :P It was NICE. Different from Pizza Hut, much softer. I prefer this to Pizza Hut though :)
I guess it's time to stop blogging. Who knows when i'll blog again??
My eyes burn, my hand stiffens, it reddens.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.