BUSY
WEISIN LOVE HER JAPAN CUTE GUY
I HAVE A VERY VERY BUSY SCHEDULE!!! But have to post or else SOMEONE will nag arhh xD
Anyway, i have been mugging these few days, but obviously with breaks in between :D A MATHS IS KILLING MY BRAIN CELLS. But if i manage to solve it, it feels GOOD ^^ To summarise this whole week, i can say this --> SAME OLD SAME OLD. My cycle everyday
1. Eat
2. School
3. Study
4. Eat
5. Sleep
6. @#$%^&*()
Okay thats it :D 1 WEEK PASSES BY SO GODDAMN QUICKLY. ARGHHHH. WHY MAMA.
Well, had one of the last few parades this friday. Felt quite sad... for no reason xD Maybe im missing it already!!! Ill miss doing things as a squad. I miss drills. I miss the pumpings. I want to do drills with Eric Sir. LOLOLOLOL. Hard but FUN. GOOD MEMORIES STAY. Sometimes i dont know if i tried hard enough for my squad. But for the last parade, i surely did. Hopefully it got into their thick skull of theirs. :) Time to move on~
Afterwards went to eat as WASABI-SAN. Omg talked about Japan again. I MISS JAPAN <3 So awesome AWESOME. WHEEEE. Scenery is so beautiful. Just so unlucky that they got hit by the earthquake :(( I feel sad for them. Well at least i donated a bit xD Laughed a lot!! Hope we can talk more often xD
********************WEISIN LOVE HER JAPAN CUTE GUY*************************
(Although i managed to talk on more occassions ^^)
Today went to eat PIZZA HUT for dinner. Haven't eaten it for a long time... i miss eating out with my family. Realise these few years we don't go out as much. Everyone is busy working and don't have time for ourselves. We are all very tired :( The 'family' spirits are slowly dissolving. But anyway i guess is would be better soon :D Pizza hut was great. Ate the stuffed crust until i was a stuffed pig. LOLOLOLOL. Ate 3 slices or pizza and pasta :D WHEEEEE SO NICE~
Tomorrow school is starting again. I can already feel the stress ._. Chinese is in 1 month's time. I'll try my best. No guarantees :O But it will be my best :D
행복한 추억들을 내게 줘서 고맙다 넌 잊고 살아넌 모두잊어버리고
BUSY
WEISIN LOVE HER JAPAN CUTE GUY
I HAVE A VERY VERY BUSY SCHEDULE!!! But have to post or else SOMEONE will nag arhh xD
Anyway, i have been mugging these few days, but obviously with breaks in between :D A MATHS IS KILLING MY BRAIN CELLS. But if i manage to solve it, it feels GOOD ^^ To summarise this whole week, i can say this --> SAME OLD SAME OLD. My cycle everyday
1. Eat
2. School
3. Study
4. Eat
5. Sleep
6. @#$%^&*()
Okay thats it :D 1 WEEK PASSES BY SO GODDAMN QUICKLY. ARGHHHH. WHY MAMA.
Well, had one of the last few parades this friday. Felt quite sad... for no reason xD Maybe im missing it already!!! Ill miss doing things as a squad. I miss drills. I miss the pumpings. I want to do drills with Eric Sir. LOLOLOLOL. Hard but FUN. GOOD MEMORIES STAY. Sometimes i dont know if i tried hard enough for my squad. But for the last parade, i surely did. Hopefully it got into their thick skull of theirs. :) Time to move on~
Afterwards went to eat as WASABI-SAN. Omg talked about Japan again. I MISS JAPAN <3 So awesome AWESOME. WHEEEE. Scenery is so beautiful. Just so unlucky that they got hit by the earthquake :(( I feel sad for them. Well at least i donated a bit xD Laughed a lot!! Hope we can talk more often xD
********************WEISIN LOVE HER JAPAN CUTE GUY*************************
(Although i managed to talk on more occassions ^^)
Today went to eat PIZZA HUT for dinner. Haven't eaten it for a long time... i miss eating out with my family. Realise these few years we don't go out as much. Everyone is busy working and don't have time for ourselves. We are all very tired :( The 'family' spirits are slowly dissolving. But anyway i guess is would be better soon :D Pizza hut was great. Ate the stuffed crust until i was a stuffed pig. LOLOLOLOL. Ate 3 slices or pizza and pasta :D WHEEEEE SO NICE~
Tomorrow school is starting again. I can already feel the stress ._. Chinese is in 1 month's time. I'll try my best. No guarantees :O But it will be my best :D
행복한 추억들을 내게 줘서 고맙다 넌 잊고 살아넌 모두잊어버리고
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.