HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Today was Jv's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUPANDA. HOPE U ENJOY YOUR HAPPY 16TH. The prank was AWESOME!! YOU GOT PRANKED HARD!! HAHA. I would have to say that its excellent planning and work :P
Today was the slackiest day EVER. Haven't had this in a LOOONG TIME. :) I love it. The weather is so cooling :D HAHA I guess i am just too busy to update. I am too tired to do a thing basically. My energy is well spent on my work.
I don't think i have much to say now.... BYE ALL. This blog is practically dead :) But dont care much anyways ^^ I love it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Today was Jv's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUPANDA. HOPE U ENJOY YOUR HAPPY 16TH. The prank was AWESOME!! YOU GOT PRANKED HARD!! HAHA. I would have to say that its excellent planning and work :P
Today was the slackiest day EVER. Haven't had this in a LOOONG TIME. :) I love it. The weather is so cooling :D HAHA I guess i am just too busy to update. I am too tired to do a thing basically. My energy is well spent on my work.
I don't think i have much to say now.... BYE ALL. This blog is practically dead :) But dont care much anyways ^^ I love it.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.