Deranged
I privated my blog on 1/15/2011 at 6.35pm. I didn't know why i did it. Possibly because i didnt want anyone to read my blog for the time being. Probably because everything is different right now. Even though its 2011, it doesnt seem to be an awesome year. Especially the Os. Many different things have affected me deeply.
Many tests. I can't adjust to the suddeny change in lifestyle just yet. Just last month i was enjoying sleeping at home and now im struggling to cope with the mountain of papers running down on me. :( There have been so many changes. So used to pressing those buttons. Now im not and i dont know why. Maybe its for the better yeah?
A lesson in class would last an hour. A lesson in life would last forever.
Deranged
I privated my blog on 1/15/2011 at 6.35pm. I didn't know why i did it. Possibly because i didnt want anyone to read my blog for the time being. Probably because everything is different right now. Even though its 2011, it doesnt seem to be an awesome year. Especially the Os. Many different things have affected me deeply.
Many tests. I can't adjust to the suddeny change in lifestyle just yet. Just last month i was enjoying sleeping at home and now im struggling to cope with the mountain of papers running down on me. :( There have been so many changes. So used to pressing those buttons. Now im not and i dont know why. Maybe its for the better yeah?
A lesson in class would last an hour. A lesson in life would last forever.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.