1/1/11
TODAY IS 1/1/11. It won't happen for another 1000 years. So i'll make use of this chance to blog a little. HEHE. Holidays are coming to an end. QUICKLY. In about 2 days or so. I still have LOADS of homework. Not a small minuscule amount, a HUGE LOAD. GRRRAAHHHH. Haha anyway ive enjoyed the past year quite a lot. I hope 2011 would turn out to be an awesome one ^^ Although it is the DEADLY O'S year, i guess it would still be a fun one :D GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.