What if it didn't happen?
Should i have gotten to know the Sec 3s better? Should i be talking to them? I don't know why... but it seems like i sort of regret it. They are not bad people. But, i feel that i would have less problems if i never got to know them. Its just my thinking. Maybe i should have stayed a nerd. A person who never cared so much, a person who would just study... hopefully forget all his troubles around him. Would i return to the previous Jonathan?
I have a serious personality, but there are times when i can be fun too. There are times when i am a loner, when i would like to listen to music and just stare out at the scenery, pondering. There are times when i prefer to be alone. Call me anti-social, whatever. However, thats me! I'm not as funny as other people are. I just care more about them and help them. I never expect anything in return. I miss the past, when we just started.
What if it didn't happen?
Should i have gotten to know the Sec 3s better? Should i be talking to them? I don't know why... but it seems like i sort of regret it. They are not bad people. But, i feel that i would have less problems if i never got to know them. Its just my thinking. Maybe i should have stayed a nerd. A person who never cared so much, a person who would just study... hopefully forget all his troubles around him. Would i return to the previous Jonathan?
I have a serious personality, but there are times when i can be fun too. There are times when i am a loner, when i would like to listen to music and just stare out at the scenery, pondering. There are times when i prefer to be alone. Call me anti-social, whatever. However, thats me! I'm not as funny as other people are. I just care more about them and help them. I never expect anything in return. I miss the past, when we just started.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.