Swimming
Woke up at 7am super sleepy. Went back to sleep till around 7.30 xD then went to eat breakfast and left house at 8.15. Afterwards had TUITION ALLLLLLLLLL the way till 10.30 X.x Then took the mrt from Bugis to Tampines. Met Jv and waited for Mariam :D Afterwards met up with Jerrick, Weisin, Fanny and Tiff. Had Quarter Pounder for lunch! :D AWWW IT WASN'T BIG AT ALL. I MIGHT AS WELL BUY DOUBLE MCSPICY!!! D: HAHAH! Then went SWIMMING!
Havent swum for a LOOOONG TIME. Was good to go swimming again! Thx Jv for suggesting :D Now my stamina has decreased sooo much ><><>
Finally we left the swimming complex and went to eat dessert :D TAU SUAN. I like! Afterwards farted a lot. :B Went NTUC and then went to pasar malam to treat the aunties Ice-cream. LOL! xD Jkjk Bought stuff from pasar malam for my family! :D They liked it a lot. HHAHAH!
I'm glad it's all over. Yet, i have that feeling of sadness... my efforts had gone to waste. Haiz.
Swimming
Woke up at 7am super sleepy. Went back to sleep till around 7.30 xD then went to eat breakfast and left house at 8.15. Afterwards had TUITION ALLLLLLLLLL the way till 10.30 X.x Then took the mrt from Bugis to Tampines. Met Jv and waited for Mariam :D Afterwards met up with Jerrick, Weisin, Fanny and Tiff. Had Quarter Pounder for lunch! :D AWWW IT WASN'T BIG AT ALL. I MIGHT AS WELL BUY DOUBLE MCSPICY!!! D: HAHAH! Then went SWIMMING!
Havent swum for a LOOOONG TIME. Was good to go swimming again! Thx Jv for suggesting :D Now my stamina has decreased sooo much ><><>
Finally we left the swimming complex and went to eat dessert :D TAU SUAN. I like! Afterwards farted a lot. :B Went NTUC and then went to pasar malam to treat the aunties Ice-cream. LOL! xD Jkjk Bought stuff from pasar malam for my family! :D They liked it a lot. HHAHAH!
I'm glad it's all over. Yet, i have that feeling of sadness... my efforts had gone to waste. Haiz.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.