絕對不放
Yesterday we had our PYA project. We finally wore our full uniform again xD My stupid STC badge broke. LOUSY! Anyway it was quite easy, we just had to go into different shops to brief the community of shoplifting. There was a point where Joel and I went into this dry cleaning shop. There woman spoke in chinese. And Joel and I stared at her for like 20 seconds because we didn't know what to say. LOL. Anyway i managed to start something. Super Paiseh i tell you! Afterwards we went back to our class. Had to write our report.
Finally we went back to school. Heard from Eugene that everyone was screaming and he couldn't take it anymore. LOL. He went a bit sot in the head also. Super scared to meet the "aunties" HAHHA! Jkjk xD In the toilet it was SUPER FUNNY MAN! We were saying that maybe one of the girls would kick the door open. Then at that exact moment someone kicked the door open. I thought it was a girl then i shouted "GET OUT!" ROFL. IT WAS JOEL. HAHAHAHHA! EVERYONE LAUGHED SO HARD. I couldn't stop laughing for 1 minute. HHAHA! AWESOME! Joel seemed so puzzled as to why we were laughing so hard! Afterwards we went to play cards till about 6.30 Potato man chased us out ><>
New song I heard on MTV. I like the lyrics :P I like the tune too. Nice song :) Meaningful.
旁觀更痛 快要撕裂了我
你在哭他在笑 他偷吃你都了
叫我怎麼受得了
讓我忍 讓我瘋 假裝我不到
欺人太甚 我真的受不了
握住我手 這次我絕對不放
The past is lost in time. The future is the present. A gift, for everyone. A gift, i would learn to treasure :) 絕對放...
絕對不放
Yesterday we had our PYA project. We finally wore our full uniform again xD My stupid STC badge broke. LOUSY! Anyway it was quite easy, we just had to go into different shops to brief the community of shoplifting. There was a point where Joel and I went into this dry cleaning shop. There woman spoke in chinese. And Joel and I stared at her for like 20 seconds because we didn't know what to say. LOL. Anyway i managed to start something. Super Paiseh i tell you! Afterwards we went back to our class. Had to write our report.
Finally we went back to school. Heard from Eugene that everyone was screaming and he couldn't take it anymore. LOL. He went a bit sot in the head also. Super scared to meet the "aunties" HAHHA! Jkjk xD In the toilet it was SUPER FUNNY MAN! We were saying that maybe one of the girls would kick the door open. Then at that exact moment someone kicked the door open. I thought it was a girl then i shouted "GET OUT!" ROFL. IT WAS JOEL. HAHAHAHHA! EVERYONE LAUGHED SO HARD. I couldn't stop laughing for 1 minute. HHAHA! AWESOME! Joel seemed so puzzled as to why we were laughing so hard! Afterwards we went to play cards till about 6.30 Potato man chased us out ><>
New song I heard on MTV. I like the lyrics :P I like the tune too. Nice song :) Meaningful.
旁觀更痛 快要撕裂了我
你在哭他在笑 他偷吃你都了
叫我怎麼受得了
讓我忍 讓我瘋 假裝我不到
欺人太甚 我真的受不了
握住我手 這次我絕對不放
The past is lost in time. The future is the present. A gift, for everyone. A gift, i would learn to treasure :) 絕對放...
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.