:)
Got all the papers back :D Very satisfied. Afterall, i put in my best!! You reap what you sow, you will bear fruits of your labour! :D I did quite well for most subjects. Everyone else who put in all their effort, GOOD FOR YOU!! :D I'm so happy for my Chinese! :D TY Fanny and Tiffany for helping me with my chinese compo :D I did so well! That pulled my grades up. However paper 2 wasn't done that well... i should have done better :( Ah well. I TIED WITH ERNEST AGAIN. Seems like for every single chinese exam we've tied. -.-
Geography was just damn epic. HAHAHHAHA! SS.. haiyo that guy... so action -.- Bio AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YZ!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR MY A MATHS. REALLY. Ct1 i got 50%. SA1 i got 60% CA2 i got 100%(retest so i didn't really take it as an exam) and finally SA2 I GOT 88% YAYYYYYY! :D :D Seems like sitting down almost everyday and doing A maths for many hours worked! :D E maths was just too careless xD Read the question wrongly. Hahas! English.. disappointing. I didn't meet Mrs Haffidz target. I failed my summary, wtf, i usually get 20++ HOW DID I FAIL?!? :( Compre wasn't well done either. >.> However im really proud of my compo and situational! ^^ I scored well. HAHAS! Oral too! HEHE :B I like oral xD Chinese oral.. i cocked up my reading xD 6/10 however i did fairly well for my conversation :D 23/30 For my standards at least :D WEEEE. And i thought no one could ever understand what i was saying xD Physics was great!! :D Did quite well! Very satisfied :D
All in all, i put in my best, i got what i wanted. The aim now is to conquer the 'O's :) Great job everyone. Joel and Yz... you guys are just too good. HAHA! I'll be waiting next year ;P
Seems like nothing ever gets into your head... you stubborn girl... :(
:)
Got all the papers back :D Very satisfied. Afterall, i put in my best!! You reap what you sow, you will bear fruits of your labour! :D I did quite well for most subjects. Everyone else who put in all their effort, GOOD FOR YOU!! :D I'm so happy for my Chinese! :D TY Fanny and Tiffany for helping me with my chinese compo :D I did so well! That pulled my grades up. However paper 2 wasn't done that well... i should have done better :( Ah well. I TIED WITH ERNEST AGAIN. Seems like for every single chinese exam we've tied. -.-
Geography was just damn epic. HAHAHHAHA! SS.. haiyo that guy... so action -.- Bio AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YZ!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR MY A MATHS. REALLY. Ct1 i got 50%. SA1 i got 60% CA2 i got 100%(retest so i didn't really take it as an exam) and finally SA2 I GOT 88% YAYYYYYY! :D :D Seems like sitting down almost everyday and doing A maths for many hours worked! :D E maths was just too careless xD Read the question wrongly. Hahas! English.. disappointing. I didn't meet Mrs Haffidz target. I failed my summary, wtf, i usually get 20++ HOW DID I FAIL?!? :( Compre wasn't well done either. >.> However im really proud of my compo and situational! ^^ I scored well. HAHAS! Oral too! HEHE :B I like oral xD Chinese oral.. i cocked up my reading xD 6/10 however i did fairly well for my conversation :D 23/30 For my standards at least :D WEEEE. And i thought no one could ever understand what i was saying xD Physics was great!! :D Did quite well! Very satisfied :D
All in all, i put in my best, i got what i wanted. The aim now is to conquer the 'O's :) Great job everyone. Joel and Yz... you guys are just too good. HAHA! I'll be waiting next year ;P
Seems like nothing ever gets into your head... you stubborn girl... :(
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.