Its all over.
YAAAAYYYYYY OH YEAH BABY. WOOOOOOT. EXAMS ARE OVER :D :D :D I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
NOT.
Well, exams are over. HOORAY. There's no more stress. However its too relaxed now. I'm not used to it. -_- Its SUPER BORING too. I want to go out :( I want to walk around town. I want to see things! I want to hang out with friends and have some fun. I want to play SOCCER. Exams were... difficult. However i realised i really was some bloody retard last year. I stayed up EVERYDAY during the exams till 3am. How the hell did i manage to accomplish that??!? WHOOAH.
HARDEST EXAM WAS SOCIAL STUDIES AND GEOGRAPHY. Zomg man... Social studies was like... crazy. How do we answer?!? I think my results and going to plummet. Secondly its geography. WHATASHIT?!? So many LORMS. AND BLOODY ESSAYSSS. :D Quite "FUN". I had to rush like crazy. I studied till 3am for Geog. I studied EVERYTHING except deltas and oxbow lakes. And deltas came out. :D YAY! IM SO HAPPY. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ My drawing was just epic. I drew one mound of sand and labelled it 'before'. There i drew 3 mounds of sand and labelled it 'after'. HHAHA. 2 Extra mounds. FAIL DRAWING. Well i'm prepared to suck at humanities for this last exam >.>
Hmm... ENGLISH. I found it.. okay :P Not too difficult and not that easy either. However im going to do average for my compo. Why? Well because there is someone else who has ALMOST the same exact story as mine. How coincidental ._. AVERAGE MARKS I SWEAR. Situational writing.. err... didn't have as much inspiration as the last time. I didn't try my best i know. Paper 2 was difficult. Summary = Fail. :D I don't think i can get 21 again >.> impossible. So many paragraphs to summarise. HOW TO FIND?!??!
Maths. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D E maths was quite easy. I had 40 minutes to check xD I don't think there would be any problem. :B Only one question i have no idea how to answer. Stupid pipe question >.> I want to wrench you open and make you leak. Then i'll put the answer as ZERO. A MATHS. Gah. Stupid xD I chiong the whole paper. I had like 50 min left when i finished xD Shake leg. LOLOLOL. STUPID IDIOT!! I checked the whole paper till the last part. LAST BLOODY PART OF THE LAST QUESTION. Then i realised my mistake. Then "PUT YOUR PENS DOWN" :( Didn't change. Anyway 2 marks only. ;P
Chinese. Can go die already. :D LOL.
Sciences. CHEM. Okay.. chem was DIFFICULT. Actually okay lah. However still difficult. Not very confident :X My section C i don't know why i chose the harder question instead of the easier one. STUPID!
Physics. LALALA. EASY. Not. I found it OKAYYY. Not too difficult but not that easy. DO-ABLE. :D
Biology. Wah this one i really disappointed. -.- I studied so much. In the end i wasn't sure with so much of the paper. DIFFICULT. =( Bio is my fav subject. I love it. I must do well!!
LALALA. I DONT CARE ABOUT PAPERS TIME TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.
Okay, firstly. It's extremely boring and i have absolutely nothing to do at home. No kidding. I'm just rooted my seat, my eyes peeled open, and i'm staring blatantly at the computer. Well that sure is interesting. >.>
Went with VMJ to Tampines on Wednesday. Walked round so many shopping malls xD Went to 3 in fact. Toys 'R Us was FUN. HAHHAHA. Fairy godmother eh?!? xDD Ate Double Mcspicy at macs and ended up setting off a nuclear bomb at home. LOL. I don't really mind hanging out ;P At least there is SOMETHING to do xD Rather than staying at home. Didn't buy anything though. Nothing which really caught my mind :) WAIT. I DID BUY SOMETHING. Correction tape and stapler bullets xD Cool right? HAHAS. On the bus trip home, i slept. For about 15 minutes?? Then i smashed my head against the glass window. The excruciating pain woke me up instantaneously. My head was throbbing afterwards and i was awake for the rest of the journey. :)
On Friday, we had English Oral. Quite easy :D Except picture discussion where i sort of stuttered quite a bit. Ahh.. nervous nervous me :) Well, conversation was quite entertaining. :D I talked about BV Bazaar xD Afterwards went to watch a movie with the whole NP gang. OI FANNY. ASK ME GO THEN U NVR GO?!? Too scared?? Haha xD Actually i didn't find it scary at all. However if i were to watch it alone i would be :D Why? We made SOOO much noise. Joel was laughing when the guy had a seizure. HAHAHA I LAUGHED TOO. xD And the sick parts where there was a lot of blood, i laughed too :D Most fun is scaring Mariam. Kept saying the ghost would pop out any time. HAHA. I tried scaring people but ended up failing. Oh well :/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY YZ. Okay our celebration was bad. Don't want to talk about it ._.
Today, went to Teoheng to sing karaoke. My father didn't want to sing >.> SAD. In the end only my mother, sister and I sang xD And most of the songs were the ones i chose. My parents were just staring at the screen xD WHILE the music blasted. WOOOOOT. First time going to the karaoke with my family xD Afterwards had BUBBLETEA. Oh man, i just love Katong bubbletea so much. It's the best one i have tasted so far. The pearls are oh so chewy. The drink is so sweet. MMMMM. Its not diluted too unlike many others. ;P
Its all over.
YAAAAYYYYYY OH YEAH BABY. WOOOOOOT. EXAMS ARE OVER :D :D :D I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
NOT.
Well, exams are over. HOORAY. There's no more stress. However its too relaxed now. I'm not used to it. -_- Its SUPER BORING too. I want to go out :( I want to walk around town. I want to see things! I want to hang out with friends and have some fun. I want to play SOCCER. Exams were... difficult. However i realised i really was some bloody retard last year. I stayed up EVERYDAY during the exams till 3am. How the hell did i manage to accomplish that??!? WHOOAH.
HARDEST EXAM WAS SOCIAL STUDIES AND GEOGRAPHY. Zomg man... Social studies was like... crazy. How do we answer?!? I think my results and going to plummet. Secondly its geography. WHATASHIT?!? So many LORMS. AND BLOODY ESSAYSSS. :D Quite "FUN". I had to rush like crazy. I studied till 3am for Geog. I studied EVERYTHING except deltas and oxbow lakes. And deltas came out. :D YAY! IM SO HAPPY. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ My drawing was just epic. I drew one mound of sand and labelled it 'before'. There i drew 3 mounds of sand and labelled it 'after'. HHAHA. 2 Extra mounds. FAIL DRAWING. Well i'm prepared to suck at humanities for this last exam >.>
Hmm... ENGLISH. I found it.. okay :P Not too difficult and not that easy either. However im going to do average for my compo. Why? Well because there is someone else who has ALMOST the same exact story as mine. How coincidental ._. AVERAGE MARKS I SWEAR. Situational writing.. err... didn't have as much inspiration as the last time. I didn't try my best i know. Paper 2 was difficult. Summary = Fail. :D I don't think i can get 21 again >.> impossible. So many paragraphs to summarise. HOW TO FIND?!??!
Maths. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D E maths was quite easy. I had 40 minutes to check xD I don't think there would be any problem. :B Only one question i have no idea how to answer. Stupid pipe question >.> I want to wrench you open and make you leak. Then i'll put the answer as ZERO. A MATHS. Gah. Stupid xD I chiong the whole paper. I had like 50 min left when i finished xD Shake leg. LOLOLOL. STUPID IDIOT!! I checked the whole paper till the last part. LAST BLOODY PART OF THE LAST QUESTION. Then i realised my mistake. Then "PUT YOUR PENS DOWN" :( Didn't change. Anyway 2 marks only. ;P
Chinese. Can go die already. :D LOL.
Sciences. CHEM. Okay.. chem was DIFFICULT. Actually okay lah. However still difficult. Not very confident :X My section C i don't know why i chose the harder question instead of the easier one. STUPID!
Physics. LALALA. EASY. Not. I found it OKAYYY. Not too difficult but not that easy. DO-ABLE. :D
Biology. Wah this one i really disappointed. -.- I studied so much. In the end i wasn't sure with so much of the paper. DIFFICULT. =( Bio is my fav subject. I love it. I must do well!!
LALALA. I DONT CARE ABOUT PAPERS TIME TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.
Okay, firstly. It's extremely boring and i have absolutely nothing to do at home. No kidding. I'm just rooted my seat, my eyes peeled open, and i'm staring blatantly at the computer. Well that sure is interesting. >.>
Went with VMJ to Tampines on Wednesday. Walked round so many shopping malls xD Went to 3 in fact. Toys 'R Us was FUN. HAHHAHA. Fairy godmother eh?!? xDD Ate Double Mcspicy at macs and ended up setting off a nuclear bomb at home. LOL. I don't really mind hanging out ;P At least there is SOMETHING to do xD Rather than staying at home. Didn't buy anything though. Nothing which really caught my mind :) WAIT. I DID BUY SOMETHING. Correction tape and stapler bullets xD Cool right? HAHAS. On the bus trip home, i slept. For about 15 minutes?? Then i smashed my head against the glass window. The excruciating pain woke me up instantaneously. My head was throbbing afterwards and i was awake for the rest of the journey. :)
On Friday, we had English Oral. Quite easy :D Except picture discussion where i sort of stuttered quite a bit. Ahh.. nervous nervous me :) Well, conversation was quite entertaining. :D I talked about BV Bazaar xD Afterwards went to watch a movie with the whole NP gang. OI FANNY. ASK ME GO THEN U NVR GO?!? Too scared?? Haha xD Actually i didn't find it scary at all. However if i were to watch it alone i would be :D Why? We made SOOO much noise. Joel was laughing when the guy had a seizure. HAHAHA I LAUGHED TOO. xD And the sick parts where there was a lot of blood, i laughed too :D Most fun is scaring Mariam. Kept saying the ghost would pop out any time. HAHA. I tried scaring people but ended up failing. Oh well :/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY YZ. Okay our celebration was bad. Don't want to talk about it ._.
Today, went to Teoheng to sing karaoke. My father didn't want to sing >.> SAD. In the end only my mother, sister and I sang xD And most of the songs were the ones i chose. My parents were just staring at the screen xD WHILE the music blasted. WOOOOOT. First time going to the karaoke with my family xD Afterwards had BUBBLETEA. Oh man, i just love Katong bubbletea so much. It's the best one i have tasted so far. The pearls are oh so chewy. The drink is so sweet. MMMMM. Its not diluted too unlike many others. ;P
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.