Tired
Yesterday was YOG opening ceremony! GO GO SINGAPORE! I SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY! YOU ARE NUMBER ONE! The opening ceremony was NICE! Well, for such a small size and small population its considered quite good. The fireworks were amazing. The lighting and everything else too. I LOVED THE FIRE PILLAR. However, there were many cock-ups. My god, i was getting SUPER AGITATED watching it happen LIVE on a BIG SCREEN. They should have briefed properly!! Yes I know it's difficult but for a event this huge scale it is important for everything to run smoothly!! Other than that great job Singapore! :D
Today had observance ceremony in the morning. COOL! First part was super duper boring. =( However i got to suan Ernest. YAY! Afterwards Mr jayakumar came and we had flag raising. OMG PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS YOU KNOW! WE ARE SECONDARY SCHOOL KIDS and we weren't the ones raising xD Ahh well.. anyway managed to talk to him for a while. He said he had 3 children and all studied CHINESE till A LEVELS OMFG $#%^#@$#@$^& I MUST SUCK THAT MUCH MAN! Afterwards we were invited to the conference room. Had food to eat but i didn't eat that much because i didn't have the appetite. Then sabotaged Darren and made him perform magic in front of Mr Jayakumar. But hey! People would recognise him for his talent! Some guy named Mr Edwin even asked him to perform at a children's event sometime during september! DARREN I WANT MY AGENT'S COMMISSION! 50% KThxBai! xDD Joking.
Had BB and had to LS cos i had a BSA! ROFL! Afterwards was supposed to follow Wei Sin and Fanny go to coffeeshop but Ernest dragged me away. Sorry guys =( Ps i didn't pick up the phone ><>
AT HOME! Had to type 2 letters. Sigh. =( Then had to help my father do all sorts of stuff. Was super hot and sweaty. From 1pm to 6pm. AHHH! I am so tired. =( And i haven't done my homework ><>
Am i a toy?
Tired
Yesterday was YOG opening ceremony! GO GO SINGAPORE! I SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY! YOU ARE NUMBER ONE! The opening ceremony was NICE! Well, for such a small size and small population its considered quite good. The fireworks were amazing. The lighting and everything else too. I LOVED THE FIRE PILLAR. However, there were many cock-ups. My god, i was getting SUPER AGITATED watching it happen LIVE on a BIG SCREEN. They should have briefed properly!! Yes I know it's difficult but for a event this huge scale it is important for everything to run smoothly!! Other than that great job Singapore! :D
Today had observance ceremony in the morning. COOL! First part was super duper boring. =( However i got to suan Ernest. YAY! Afterwards Mr jayakumar came and we had flag raising. OMG PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS YOU KNOW! WE ARE SECONDARY SCHOOL KIDS and we weren't the ones raising xD Ahh well.. anyway managed to talk to him for a while. He said he had 3 children and all studied CHINESE till A LEVELS OMFG $#%^#@$#@$^& I MUST SUCK THAT MUCH MAN! Afterwards we were invited to the conference room. Had food to eat but i didn't eat that much because i didn't have the appetite. Then sabotaged Darren and made him perform magic in front of Mr Jayakumar. But hey! People would recognise him for his talent! Some guy named Mr Edwin even asked him to perform at a children's event sometime during september! DARREN I WANT MY AGENT'S COMMISSION! 50% KThxBai! xDD Joking.
Had BB and had to LS cos i had a BSA! ROFL! Afterwards was supposed to follow Wei Sin and Fanny go to coffeeshop but Ernest dragged me away. Sorry guys =( Ps i didn't pick up the phone ><>
AT HOME! Had to type 2 letters. Sigh. =( Then had to help my father do all sorts of stuff. Was super hot and sweaty. From 1pm to 6pm. AHHH! I am so tired. =( And i haven't done my homework ><>
Am i a toy?
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.