True
Yeah, i have a shitty attitude. Maybe next time i'll just keep my mouth shut. Maybe i should be serious all the time. Maybe i should just stay at home and be a no-lifer. That way i don't feel insulted when i'm called a nerd. Well, should I?
True
Yeah, i have a shitty attitude. Maybe next time i'll just keep my mouth shut. Maybe i should be serious all the time. Maybe i should just stay at home and be a no-lifer. That way i don't feel insulted when i'm called a nerd. Well, should I?
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.