Lovely :)
Had Joel and my birthday party at ECP on friday! :D Very fun! First time I am celebrating my birthday with my friends! THANKS EVERYONE!! ;D It was the first time i swam in the sea. It was the first time i got buried in sand. And it was also my first time having a picnic at the beach! Muffins were AWESOME. :) Potato wedges were also very nice! :D All in all, i can say this outing was the best birthday present i could have :) I loved the "nice" smell of whipped cream on my head. LOL. In the bus people didn't dare sit next to me xDD One bad thing though, my leg cramped and the vein contracted while swimming. Super painful. If SL wasn't there to save me i wonder what would have happened...
THENNNN! AT NIGHT! MUAHAHAHAHHAHA! WENT FOR BUFFET AT SWISSOTEL MERCHANT COURT, ELLENBROUGH MARKET PLACE. OH MY GOD SO HEAVENLY. HEAVENLY TILL I WANNAAA EAT AND EAT AND EAT. Basically this was my whole meal.
1. Eat 2 chocolate pudding
2. Grab a little of everything in the whole buffet. (S00 MUCH J00 C4NT 3V3N C0UNT!)
3. Eat 5 oysters (LS at night. Wah shiok)
4. Eat 5 prawns and 3 crayfish.
5. Many slices of sashimi.
6. 2 Bowls of fish maw soup OMG ROCKXZXZXZX!!!
7. 2 Bowls of Honeydew sago
8. 3 Slices of Fruit Crumble <--- I ate so much i grew fat :B
9. 1 Slice of mango pudding
10. 2 Bowls of Tang Yuan
11. Chocolate MARSHMALLOWS OMGOMGOMGOGMGOM!
I think i don't have to go to this buffet anymore HAHHA! I'll just look back at this post xDD Enough to make me feel full.
On Sunday went to the skin centre for check-up. Very unfortunate incident... Haiz... I don't wish to talk about it but it spoiled my mood for the whole day. Anyway the doctor was quite useless. She just said I was one of the unlucky few. The distribution would vary for each person. It so happens mine is quite bad.. Damn, I hate this. Either way, i don't care much. It won't hinder me. Yes it might be of some inconvenience but thats alright.. I just have to learn to bear with it. For the rest of my life. It's... sad...
On Monday saw the National Parade. This year's one was... Beautiful. So beautiful. I loved the fireworks. I wish i was at the Padang that day. The atmosphere.. everything! Its magnificent... I wonder how it is like to be standing there, right smack in the middle of the padang, commanding the whole parade. I would want to try! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Some of us don't even get the chance. HAHA! xDD
Today got back our Bio paper. I did alright i guess... However, I keep asking myself how could i be so careless? Why was it that i got the simple questions wrong? Why was it that I couldn't understand it then? Like what Adelyn said, I have very high expectations. I wonder if that is a good or bad thing. I really don't know. I'll just do my best. And if i don't succeed, at least i know i tried. :)
Ciao,
Jonny :)
宝剑锋从磨砺出,梅花香自苦寒来
Lovely :)
Had Joel and my birthday party at ECP on friday! :D Very fun! First time I am celebrating my birthday with my friends! THANKS EVERYONE!! ;D It was the first time i swam in the sea. It was the first time i got buried in sand. And it was also my first time having a picnic at the beach! Muffins were AWESOME. :) Potato wedges were also very nice! :D All in all, i can say this outing was the best birthday present i could have :) I loved the "nice" smell of whipped cream on my head. LOL. In the bus people didn't dare sit next to me xDD One bad thing though, my leg cramped and the vein contracted while swimming. Super painful. If SL wasn't there to save me i wonder what would have happened...
THENNNN! AT NIGHT! MUAHAHAHAHHAHA! WENT FOR BUFFET AT SWISSOTEL MERCHANT COURT, ELLENBROUGH MARKET PLACE. OH MY GOD SO HEAVENLY. HEAVENLY TILL I WANNAAA EAT AND EAT AND EAT. Basically this was my whole meal.
1. Eat 2 chocolate pudding
2. Grab a little of everything in the whole buffet. (S00 MUCH J00 C4NT 3V3N C0UNT!)
3. Eat 5 oysters (LS at night. Wah shiok)
4. Eat 5 prawns and 3 crayfish.
5. Many slices of sashimi.
6. 2 Bowls of fish maw soup OMG ROCKXZXZXZX!!!
7. 2 Bowls of Honeydew sago
8. 3 Slices of Fruit Crumble <--- I ate so much i grew fat :B
9. 1 Slice of mango pudding
10. 2 Bowls of Tang Yuan
11. Chocolate MARSHMALLOWS OMGOMGOMGOGMGOM!
I think i don't have to go to this buffet anymore HAHHA! I'll just look back at this post xDD Enough to make me feel full.
On Sunday went to the skin centre for check-up. Very unfortunate incident... Haiz... I don't wish to talk about it but it spoiled my mood for the whole day. Anyway the doctor was quite useless. She just said I was one of the unlucky few. The distribution would vary for each person. It so happens mine is quite bad.. Damn, I hate this. Either way, i don't care much. It won't hinder me. Yes it might be of some inconvenience but thats alright.. I just have to learn to bear with it. For the rest of my life. It's... sad...
On Monday saw the National Parade. This year's one was... Beautiful. So beautiful. I loved the fireworks. I wish i was at the Padang that day. The atmosphere.. everything! Its magnificent... I wonder how it is like to be standing there, right smack in the middle of the padang, commanding the whole parade. I would want to try! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Some of us don't even get the chance. HAHA! xDD
Today got back our Bio paper. I did alright i guess... However, I keep asking myself how could i be so careless? Why was it that i got the simple questions wrong? Why was it that I couldn't understand it then? Like what Adelyn said, I have very high expectations. I wonder if that is a good or bad thing. I really don't know. I'll just do my best. And if i don't succeed, at least i know i tried. :)
Ciao,
Jonny :)
宝剑锋从磨砺出,梅花香自苦寒来
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.