Tired
I'm very tired. We have so much homework and yet we have to be so commited to NP. It's so difficult to control cadets... It's so hard to balance work and study. I don't know if i can finish the damn copying...
Stop pretending... stop it. I don't like it. I don't like it at all. No would would understand. This I KNOW. Definitely, this feeling is indescribable. And seriously, I mean it. Well, i've gotten over it since a long time ago. Yet, I feel so darn weird. Yeah, i do. Don't blame me for it, i've tried. I don't know when is the right time. Now is definitely not, its not. Don't tell me about it, i won't change my mind.
I think i'll just end off by saying this. To those who have thought of wishing me happy birthday but didn't get the chance to, I thank you. To those who have wished me happy birthday, I thank you. To those who have done something, anything in fact, to celebrate my birthday, i thank you so much. To those who have been my friends who have supported me for the past few months, even YEARS, I adore you. To those who have been with me these past 15 years, I love you. Thank you all, for letting me feel happy. Because, a single happy birthday would have sufficed. :)
I'm speechless.
Tired
I'm very tired. We have so much homework and yet we have to be so commited to NP. It's so difficult to control cadets... It's so hard to balance work and study. I don't know if i can finish the damn copying...
Stop pretending... stop it. I don't like it. I don't like it at all. No would would understand. This I KNOW. Definitely, this feeling is indescribable. And seriously, I mean it. Well, i've gotten over it since a long time ago. Yet, I feel so darn weird. Yeah, i do. Don't blame me for it, i've tried. I don't know when is the right time. Now is definitely not, its not. Don't tell me about it, i won't change my mind.
I think i'll just end off by saying this. To those who have thought of wishing me happy birthday but didn't get the chance to, I thank you. To those who have wished me happy birthday, I thank you. To those who have done something, anything in fact, to celebrate my birthday, i thank you so much. To those who have been my friends who have supported me for the past few months, even YEARS, I adore you. To those who have been with me these past 15 years, I love you. Thank you all, for letting me feel happy. Because, a single happy birthday would have sufficed. :)
I'm speechless.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.