This feeling...
Just found out our posts yesterday for NP! :) It seems like i would be veryyy busy for the next one year. PC, SI and a member of drills. Gah. Haha, i wonder how i would fare in my exams... The stress.. Oh my god. It's killing me. I really wish i can mantain my position, but it all seems a little too difficult.How unfortunate i am to be staying here, listening to all your damn nonsense. This isn't your home, this isn't a place where you can do everything you want. I don't see why we should account for your mistakes. I wonder whether i have made a scientific discovery, the first person to live without a brain.I've seen so much. I really wish to know what is it. Now its just an illusion, one which i cast in my own mind. This false sense of hope is just something which would fade away with time. This illusion i have in my mind is just because i don't have the guts to relinquish my grip. This is all i can say. I wonder what is running through your thoughts and mind. Everything is so perplexed and so difficult to unravel. The human mind is truly something i would never come to understand.There's sergeant test on saturday. I have tuition on that day too, and the time clashes. I might have to skip the sergeant test because it is a must to go for tuition. How i regret... it's all my fault. I'm so weak... I really have no idea what to do.Sorrow never ends. I feel tired.This everlasting feeling has ever lasted longer. It envelopes me and sucks the life out of me. I hate this feeling. I hate it so much.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.