Kiyowo;

Change this to your own CBOX and just make it small ( 150x60 )

Theme © ✖✖✖



It's time to step up
Friday, July 2, 2010 | 0 comments
Yesterday was the POP. Firstly i would like to thank Jerrick and Aishah for organising such a successful POP. No major hiccups and was run very smoothly. Just that we still had so much leftover food. AHHH STUPID. Much lesser people came than we expected. -_-

It was raining SOOOO heavily i guess they had to change their plans. So unlucky! Well, I still did have fun, laughter and PAAAIIIINNNN. I can't stress that word enough. Darn IT HURT. My leg was STEAAAMING. Slap. Slap. I wonder whether my squadmates would grow up to be professional slappers. HAHHA!

Afterwards had to practise for the Parade. Gah! It was so difficult to learn the command and say it out properly! Ju-Panda next time you be PC arh! HAHA! Just like what TY mam said :D You can do it, it's whether you want to or not. HAVE MORE CONFIDENCEEE! JYJY! :) You can practise with me commands anytime. Haha!

During the actual parade was VERY NERVOUS at the start. However near the middle started to feel more relaxed and just did everything i was supposed to do. However i could tell my drills sucked! LOL I was so STIFF! D: And commanded wrongly!! But commanding Bersurai was dam Shiok lah. EVERYONE MUST TRY IF YOU'RE STRESSED. THE FEELING IS INCREDIBLE. After the parade everyone congratulated me. Thanks everyone. Seriously, i felt so darn happy inside. :DD

Afterwards went to change and headed to Aishah's house to get the food. WOW THERE WAS SOOOO MUCH FOOD. I was drooling. Hahahah! However, i didn't eat any! MIRACLE RIGHT??!?!?! Rushed back to school to set up everything and then went to AVA to eat and slack till they came. Went to cut the watermelon after half an hour. Tiam Mu is pro at cutting the watermelon. HAHHA! He also said the watermelon was going to spoil... and i ate one huge slice.

Had the watermelon game after that. Eric sir and Nash sir noob cheaters! HAHA LAMEEEE! AND DISGUSTING! LOL. First time i ever ate one huge watermelon slice in 1 minute too. NICE! :D That was crazy HAHAH! Then it was finally my performance. No face liao. Totally gone. Good job Wei Sin! Seems like we were successful! :D I had fun though! Great! Thats all that matters :)

Finally had a few speches and videos. Then, it was finally over... Had to then get out of school so quickly! D: And yeah...

Thank you CIs and Sec 4s. You guys helped me learn a lot in NPCC. I wish you good luck! :D

You seriously... I don't get it. People congratulated me, you didn't. I was okay with that, I'm not saying i deserve anything from you. I'm not saying I am the best. Yeah, and you had to go on and talk about how my salute was wrong, how much it wanted to make you laugh in the parade, how unsteady and stiff my marching was. You even said you could have done better. You piece of shit. Why don't you try doing it? And I was told that you said "I use my throat because I can last longer" during PC selection. What kind of lame excuse is that? Always blaming your sister. Zzzz I can tolerate all your nonsense. However, I don't think the rest CAN anymore. Now it isn't only me. You should know from yesterday, he couldn't tolerate it too. You better change.


It just feels so weird right now. I don't know what I am actually feeling. This pool of emotions is just running through my head on an endless thought. I feel so.. insecure.

← NEWER
PAST →



follow profile affiliates free page refresh