It has been WEEKS SINCE I UPDATED. Like seriously. With 2 camps and 1 course, there are LOADS to talk about. However i think i'll just run through it quickly.Firstly i would like to say STC was FANTASTIC. It was so fun. It was so tiring. It was so AWESOME. Although my group was a bit on the quiet side, i never once doubted my squad. Not only did i have fun. I was together with her for 3 days. HAHAHA! Nah just joking. Apart from the jetty jump which was quite disappointing, everything else was fun! Especially.... HRC. HIGH ROPES CHALLENGE BABY. ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE. I didn't regret trying any of them. What i wished for was a challenge and i got one! The commando crawl was superrrrrrr difficult. Shit, after i climbed upside down for a minutes or so i couldn't feel my arms. WHERE ARE THEY?!? The balancing portion was difficult, but not as difficult as the commando one. The ladder part was super duper scary. It was literally shaking like crazy at the corners. WOOOOT! My group members were great. Group 1, i would never forget.Now what is after STC? CLBTC of course. CLBTC was seriously tough as hell. Man, the toughest camp i have been to apart from OBS. Ouch. Although difficult, CLBTC really made me open up. It made me more into a leader. The lectures were boring, the assessment was exhausting, however we managed to pull through. Im so happy! Best camper is just a consolation. Congratz to Wei Sin and Teck Cheong! The thing is... why was i best male camper?...Today was the last day of the LMSC. GO BRAVO GO. LOVE YOU BRAVO! Where all the group names were changed, ours stayed the same. YES! WE'RE UNIQUE. BE JEALOUS XP Yi Xiang sir is very comical and funny! However he is very scary when he is serious. D: These 2 days have been eventful and embarrassing. CURSES! xDD AAAHHHHHH! Whatever, i'll just take it as a joke! :DEverything is finally over. School is starting again. It's so quick. Too quick. I need rest. Give it to me.Never again... seriously. It's burned out. And totally too... Why? Too bad for you...
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.