Monotonous
Yesterday was the last day of the kayaking course. I think i must have failed. Since i didn't go for it -.- Had tuition and i was late. I had to wait 30 minutes for the stupid bus. And bus '2' is very common -_- In fact, 3 bus '24's passed by in 5 minutes. ARGHH. Whenever we want a bus to come, it doesn't. Anyway had quite an interesting session, i guess. Afterwards went back home.My mom called me and asked me to go to have lunch with them at Bugis. Went to eat at Ministry of Food. VERY NICE. But super little... I wasn't full at all. HAHHA! Ate ice-cream. LOL! Then i saw Fanny waving at me and i quickly looked away. My sis thought i was crazy or something. HAHAH! The ice-cream was so delicious. MMMM... Then went to find Jv, WS and Fanny at Bugis street. So many people, how to find. I went 3 rounds around Bugis Street still cannot find. -_-Went to Iluma for the first time. Went to look around in the stalls. WALAO THE BLEACH SWORDS WERE SOOOO COOOOL! I WANT ONEEEE! But its $258 ._. I can't afford that. Haha! Finally went back. Went ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way back to Bedok but it was 7.30. My mom called me to ask me to go back. Too bad. :) I'm going to slaughter the person who disturbed me in the bus.Had a bad night yesterday. It's just one thing. It's about many things. My cadets.. and everyone else. It's bad. But i'll make sure everything is settled. I can't let things go out of hand. I will resolve it. I will.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This song brings back so many memories. Too much. I just can't stop thinking about it. I've been replaying this song so many times. Just to remember what had happened. Isn't it weird? A song could stimulate your emotions. Those were the fun times we had. It was great... but why do all good things come to an end? We've not talked for a long time. Very. No attention whatsoever is paid. What can i do? Even if i try to do anything, i would get little back. I wonder what I am. No matter how may books i read. No matter how much descriptive language i use. I would never be able to say how I'm feeling. I know you would never read this. Obviously. You don't even give a shit no more. I've known you for a long time. Yet, it seems i've only just met you. I do not wish for anything. Now I'm just angry. I'm very angry. I'm so angry that you haven't realised, you've lost a great friend. Now i'm just hoping we remain good friends.Look back and reflect. It isn't me. It's you. Ask youself why did it come to this? I'm going to tell you one last time. It's not my fault.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.