Kiyowo;

Change this to your own CBOX and just make it small ( 150x60 )

Theme © ✖✖✖



Brothers for life. Yes. For life.
Monday, May 17, 2010 | 0 comments
Yesterday was very eventful. I celebrated my sister's birthday at Tung Lok restaurant in the morning hahahha! COOL! FOOD YUMZ!! Oh but most importantly, HAPPY B'DAE SISTARRR!

CHILLI CRAB ZOMG!


Dim Sum! :D

Hi mom!


Yo!




Afterwards we went to People's Park Centre to make my new pair of spectacles. My old one is scratched very badly, most likely due to my clumsiness! HAHAH! Yeah i know :D Anyway my sister literally grabbed a pile of specs and asked me to try them on one by one. HAHHAH! Finally my parents and sister liked this purple-coloured specs and i settled for it. Sui bian lor.


It was a rainy day yesterday, gloomy and boring. I was watching the television with my whole family. While i was eating dinner, I longed for it. However, it never came. What did however, were my best friends, my friends for life, my brothers. Yeah, you guys, Johnny, Ken and Yusuf. HAHAH! I haven't seen you guys in a long time. And you guys walked right up to my doorstep to ask me out. How could i refuse? It was so unexpected, and we really had a blast. Too bad today was a school day. Or else i would have been playing until the wee hours of the morning. Playing the PS2 really brings back memories. Even though the games were kind of old, being with you guys was so much fun. ;) I promise guys, i would definitely find the time to hang out with you guys more often. It's also time for me to play soccer again! HAHHA! It's time i got my feet working, let's go cage one of these days. ;)

Tag Replies:

Jievanda: Good thing I dun eat crab... Or else I might be drooling now
ME: Jv what you like to eat then? HAHHAHAA! Once i know... i'll take more photos of it and make you DROOOOL! :D

TIFFANY :D: One day , an egg dropped from the sky. then it hatched. then god found him and named him Adam. ;D
ME: Okay, who's Adam? LOL! And why u keep posting this? :X

weisin: YAW!!!
ME: YAW SIMI! HAHAH! HOR HOR HOR! :P

I wonder what this means. I wonder if there is a sign. I wonder if i know whats right.

← NEWER
PAST →



follow profile affiliates free page refresh