Kiyowo;

Change this to your own CBOX and just make it small ( 150x60 )

Theme © ✖✖✖



Not the way you think
Thursday, May 27, 2010 | 0 comments

Played Audi with Mariam on Sat. FUNN! YEAH! J&WS just tapped into my line(great idea guys) and played their own games. Woot! I got OWNEDDD! YEAHH! Mariam no fair T.T Oh well, at least i know i beat someone else. MUAHAHAHHA! Yes, you know who you are. Next time we should talk -_- We shouldn't only play the comp the whole while.

On Sunday.. WOW! My specs broke. EPICC! Was scratching my head when the back part of the specs just dropped off. WTF MAN! WTF?!??!?!?!? Went back to the shop straight away and they said it wasn't possible. They said that they always tested it and that it couldn't have just broken off so easily. I JUST PROVED YOU WRONG -_-

Had Napfa on Monday. Almost died. Nah, joking. I just kept running and running. Everytime i stopped, i just told myself to continue. I just pushed myself too hard and the outcome was predictable. Last year i didn't vomit, but for every other Napfa run in my entire life, i did. And yeah, you didn't care. But someone else did, so thats alright.

Yesterday was fun! HELL FUN! DAMN FUN! (sarcastic obviously). At least 3E3 beat Temasek Sec. I think if we managed to get through, we wouldn't be able to beat Temasek. After that had Chem and Physics. The physics project is going to be so difficult, but fun. Damn. Afterwards wasted our time to get signatures for the stupid petition. WASTED OUR TIME! Why? Because during parade, Ms *** told us that the price had been cut down and that we were not limited to only one section of the hall. WHY TELL US NOW?!?? WHY IS IT ALWAYS SO LAST MINUTE??? I DONT' UNDERSTAND! One more week.. can we finish? I don't know. Maybe i suck.. Maybe i'm just a failure.

During debrief, TY mam was telling us to think.. Yeah, she is right in a way. And here came the great part. TY mam asked the girls to do the correct push-up. Afterwards, Eric sir was SOOO kind to choose me to demonstrate the correct push-ups. After doing like SOOO many push-ups, he asked me to do the dam Spider push-up. That was still okay. Then he asked me to do the DIAMOND PUSH-UP. WTH!! After doing like 30 push-ups, i obviously dont have the strength to do a diamond. LOL! ._. Left school at 7.30++ Argh, sad..

Got back my results today. Not that bad.. Yet, i don't feel joyous or of any sort. It's just weird.. So what if i might have done well? I don't know why the hell i don't feel happy at all. I'm tired and burned out. I wonder if i can survive this whole month. Everything seems to be moving in the wrong direction. Today's dry shoot was so boring... having to rewear our full-u made it much more worse. But the bus ride was great! At least, i could have the while to rest.

Today is the last day of school. But the beginning of tortue. I can survive. We can survive. It's time we prove ourselves worthy of the title, Cadet Leader :)



Everything has changed so quickly in such a short span of time. That small flare of hope might have just been burned out completely. It isn't the same anymore. Things have changed, times have changed. It true then...

← NEWER
PAST →



follow profile affiliates free page refresh