ITS OVER!!
ITS ALL OVER! OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER. REPEAT AFTER ME. THE EXAMS ARE ALL OVER WOOOTS. HYPER MAN! STARTED MY TRIATHLON A FEW HOURS AGO. THAT IS, NON-STOP PLAYING. Crap, tomorrow we'll be receiving our A-maths paper. Bummer. D:
Okay lets see what has happened these 2-3 weeks, HAHA! YES THAT LONG OMG! Okay. Brief overview of the exams. Come home, eat, use the computer, sleep, study till 1am++, sleep. Nice? Yes i know :D Okay. Social Studies -> No idea. English -> No idea. E Maths -> Do well? A Maths -> Obvious result =( Geog -> Alright. Bio -> Well. Physics -> No idea. Chem -> Miserable. Chinese -> No idea AT ALL.
YAY! Last Sunday was mothers day. I know you loved it mom. (For those who know what im talking about good for you) =) Yesss. HA! I'm successful for ONCE. :) However too bad it was just a day before exams. Arrghhh, i wished i could spend time with you. (And possibly eat some food) HAHA! YUMYUMYUM!
Speaking about food. I LOVE KIT-KAT. I dont know why, but i LOVE kit-kat more than any other chocolate. Wtf right? I don't really find those expensive chocolates nice. I mean there are some which are SUPER DUPER nice. Ahh <3>

Gah, see how short my post is. Haha! Nothing much happened these few WEEKS. Its just the same gruelling schedule over and over again. Well, i guess i cant help it can I? HAHA! Alright Ciao. :D
AHHHH! I want to see you again. I want to play soccer with you. I want to chat with you. I want to laugh with you. I want to skip classes with you (yes im a naughty boy). I want to bully kids with you again xDD Too bad i cant Johnny. Sorry. =( Lets meet another time.
Never the same again. Yes, never the same...
ITS OVER!!
ITS ALL OVER! OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER. REPEAT AFTER ME. THE EXAMS ARE ALL OVER WOOOTS. HYPER MAN! STARTED MY TRIATHLON A FEW HOURS AGO. THAT IS, NON-STOP PLAYING. Crap, tomorrow we'll be receiving our A-maths paper. Bummer. D:
Okay lets see what has happened these 2-3 weeks, HAHA! YES THAT LONG OMG! Okay. Brief overview of the exams. Come home, eat, use the computer, sleep, study till 1am++, sleep. Nice? Yes i know :D Okay. Social Studies -> No idea. English -> No idea. E Maths -> Do well? A Maths -> Obvious result =( Geog -> Alright. Bio -> Well. Physics -> No idea. Chem -> Miserable. Chinese -> No idea AT ALL.
YAY! Last Sunday was mothers day. I know you loved it mom. (For those who know what im talking about good for you) =) Yesss. HA! I'm successful for ONCE. :) However too bad it was just a day before exams. Arrghhh, i wished i could spend time with you. (And possibly eat some food) HAHA! YUMYUMYUM!
Speaking about food. I LOVE KIT-KAT. I dont know why, but i LOVE kit-kat more than any other chocolate. Wtf right? I don't really find those expensive chocolates nice. I mean there are some which are SUPER DUPER nice. Ahh <3>

Gah, see how short my post is. Haha! Nothing much happened these few WEEKS. Its just the same gruelling schedule over and over again. Well, i guess i cant help it can I? HAHA! Alright Ciao. :D
AHHHH! I want to see you again. I want to play soccer with you. I want to chat with you. I want to laugh with you. I want to skip classes with you (yes im a naughty boy). I want to bully kids with you again xDD Too bad i cant Johnny. Sorry. =( Lets meet another time.
Never the same again. Yes, never the same...
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.