I need a shoulder to lean on
Things are just fucked up. I'm physically and mentally drained. Its times like this when blogging is something that comes to my mind. I don't know why i feel so down. It isn't because of ANYONE. I came to school in a "joyous" mood. But, after chemistry lesson today i just felt crushed and lost my spirit. If any of you noticed, i didn't smile at all. Maybe its just the pressure which i'm unable to overcome, maybe im just too DAMN weak. What the hell is wrong with youself? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH JONATHAN HO? Tomorrow is the start of the exams, and im already demoralised. I need someone. Yet, everyone is just too busy. I need a shoulder to lean on, i need it badly. Even if things are this way, i can't give up. I haven't come all this way just to give up at the start. I'll make sure i correct things, and not leave them the way they are. I believe in myself. That i have the potential to do things. I will NEVER give up, even in times like this. I must persevere, and strive for my dreams. This is just the start, the pressure comes later on. If i just give up now, i'd rather throw my life away. Everyday i come to school with a smile, yet things are different on the inside.
I will do my best. I will make myself proud. And i WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP.
If it seems like im ignoring you, I apologise. I deeply apologise.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.