Be my mirror, my sword and shield
This week... OMGOSH! Common test week. I've been bombarded by so much homework that i seriously cannot recall much that happened this week. Besides the disappointment from each and EVERY paper, I still have to study for 3 more papers. After that, I CAN RELAX!!! Yet, i don't know what to do. Staying at home is so boring. I wanna hang out with people.
An interesting thing happened this week. MR LEE KUAN YEW DID NOT COME FOR PHYSICS CLASS!! WTF?!?!?!?!?! In my entire LIFE. NO teacher has ever missed a lesson before. Best part was? HE WAS EATING LAKSA!!! WHAT THE SHIT MAN!!!! Well, its not much a problem anyway. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE LAST LESSON BEFORE THE PHYSICS EXAM. Okay, anyway me, ying zhou, eugene and joel were just telling each other jokes the entire time. I laughed till my stomach ached and tears started to roll form my eyes. Man, it was fun. Told some to Wen Jie, Wei Wen and Kong Teng. Haha, funny like hell.
Nothing happened much during lesson. Just kept telling each other jokes. I tried to draw Peter, in the end it looked so much like YING ZHOU!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Quite nice :D
Done 4 papers already. Eng.... i hope i'll be able to achieve an A grade. I've already lost like 3 marks. Dam! I SUCK!!
As for social studies. Hell, i didn't state a difference for C&C. Why? I was trying to find it in the CONTENT!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE PROVENANCE!!! Sucks. I rushed the last question in 15 minutes. My whole arm was ACHING after the exam. I hope i do well. Guess what? If i memorised the example Mr Teo gave us i would have just answered it without breaking a sweat. Well... maybe not.
E maths. Oh man, i f-ed it up. I HATE INDICES!!! It's so confusing to cancel out family by family. I always get mixed up and get the whole thing wrong. It's not that i can't do it. That's why i feel so frsutrated with myself. Rest of the paper was alright. I just hope i'll be able to get 40++ marks. I CAN'T DROP BELOW AN A!!
Geography. Geography was alright. At least i knew how to answer most of the questions. Just one question. I really pity some of my friends... Man Eugene wrote coniferous forest for the first question. WHY?!?!?!? Man, i hope he does well. Wen wei and Wen Jie wrote Monsoon climate. Why?!??!?! I mean... why choose that instead of tropical climate??? I wish them the best.
ARGHHH! My card reader is spoiled. I can't get any photos out of my camera. Sucks! I dont know when i'll get a new one. Only then will pix start to pour in. =x If anyone needs helps in anything, ask me, i'll help! :D
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
This week... OMGOSH! Common test week. I've been bombarded by so much homework that i seriously cannot recall much that happened this week. Besides the disappointment from each and EVERY paper, I still have to study for 3 more papers. After that, I CAN RELAX!!! Yet, i don't know what to do. Staying at home is so boring. I wanna hang out with people.
An interesting thing happened this week. MR LEE KUAN YEW DID NOT COME FOR PHYSICS CLASS!! WTF?!?!?!?!?! In my entire LIFE. NO teacher has ever missed a lesson before. Best part was? HE WAS EATING LAKSA!!! WHAT THE SHIT MAN!!!! Well, its not much a problem anyway. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE LAST LESSON BEFORE THE PHYSICS EXAM. Okay, anyway me, ying zhou, eugene and joel were just telling each other jokes the entire time. I laughed till my stomach ached and tears started to roll form my eyes. Man, it was fun. Told some to Wen Jie, Wei Wen and Kong Teng. Haha, funny like hell.
Nothing happened much during lesson. Just kept telling each other jokes. I tried to draw Peter, in the end it looked so much like YING ZHOU!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Quite nice :D
Done 4 papers already. Eng.... i hope i'll be able to achieve an A grade. I've already lost like 3 marks. Dam! I SUCK!!
As for social studies. Hell, i didn't state a difference for C&C. Why? I was trying to find it in the CONTENT!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE PROVENANCE!!! Sucks. I rushed the last question in 15 minutes. My whole arm was ACHING after the exam. I hope i do well. Guess what? If i memorised the example Mr Teo gave us i would have just answered it without breaking a sweat. Well... maybe not.
E maths. Oh man, i f-ed it up. I HATE INDICES!!! It's so confusing to cancel out family by family. I always get mixed up and get the whole thing wrong. It's not that i can't do it. That's why i feel so frsutrated with myself. Rest of the paper was alright. I just hope i'll be able to get 40++ marks. I CAN'T DROP BELOW AN A!!
Geography. Geography was alright. At least i knew how to answer most of the questions. Just one question. I really pity some of my friends... Man Eugene wrote coniferous forest for the first question. WHY?!?!?!? Man, i hope he does well. Wen wei and Wen Jie wrote Monsoon climate. Why?!??!?! I mean... why choose that instead of tropical climate??? I wish them the best.
ARGHHH! My card reader is spoiled. I can't get any photos out of my camera. Sucks! I dont know when i'll get a new one. Only then will pix start to pour in. =x If anyone needs helps in anything, ask me, i'll help! :D
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.