You don't notice me
On monday, i woke up at around 10am. Brushed my teeth and did my own stuff before having breakfast with my cousins. We made our OWN RAMLEY burger. Meaning we barbecued and cooked the sausages, patties and the buns. YUMMM!!!! After that i had to help my uncle fix something. He said that "when you come to my house to live, it is not for free". So i was like, "okay, okay, i'll help -_-" Then we spent the whole afternoon fixing and working. I had to do the measurements and it was TIRING.
Then my cousins went to visit someone so for 1 hour me and my sister had the whole house to ourselves. I was practising Viva La Vida on the piano the whole time. WOOOT, it rocks. At night, we went back to my auntie's place. Didn't do much, just ate dinner and watch "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" again since my cousins havent watched it yet. Then went to sleep.
The next day, a tuesday, there wasn't much to talk about. Just that i left the house at 3.00pm for Singapore. We literally BREEZED through the immigration and cleared it in 15 minutes.
Nothing which has really impacted me happened on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Just like normal school days. Chat wif friends, think about ____, and go for CCC training.
TODAY!!! SATURDAY!!! Day of the competition. During the competition, things were going quite well. But we were kinda slow. When the DAMNED flagstaff was erected, i kept fiddling with the %$^##@$# Nylon string. BUT I JUST COULDN'T GET IT UNTANGLED WTF!!!!!!! okay so i told Zhun Yi to just tie that shit!! When we had 15 seconds left, me and ZY were panicking like mad. Kept trying to coil the thing upwards. When it was times up i kept telling him to "PUT IT THROUGH" but he just go and the whole thing dropped. F#$%.
I am not sure when i will upload the pix. Maybe on fb. Bye all
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.