First time i'm actually writing in months...
Life is just a repeating cycle over and over again. I've lost most of the passion for writing nowadays. Perhaps when I have more free time and get to enjoy life to it's fullest, my interest for writing would be reignited. I really hope to update this blog more often. :) Soon...soon. I can't see it coming.
First time i'm actually writing in months...
Life is just a repeating cycle over and over again. I've lost most of the passion for writing nowadays. Perhaps when I have more free time and get to enjoy life to it's fullest, my interest for writing would be reignited. I really hope to update this blog more often. :) Soon...soon. I can't see it coming.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.