Kiyowo;

Change this to your own CBOX and just make it small ( 150x60 )

Theme © ✖✖✖



March camp. White Chicks FTW!!
Sunday, March 14, 2010 | 0 comments
March camp was AWESERRRRMMM!!!!! Man!! I had a BLAST!!!! There is so much stuff i can talk about, i don't think i'll be able to stop but yeah. :D Let's GET STARTED!!

Day 1:

I was quite nervous to find out who my members were, especially since my "boy" friends were in the other groups. When my group finally got together and sat down, i very VERY AFRAID that my group was going to be very quiet. Why? Everyone wasn't talking, and were looking around, no one dared to introduce themselves. UNTIL, Syafiq and Hafidz started to introduce themselves. Our group turned from HALF-DEAD to LIVELY MONSTERS. We did out beautiful "WHITE CHICKS" flag!!!

I have really got to thank those 2 for cheering the group up and making it so lively. Our group cheer was DA BOMBZXZXZ!! OOH YEAH!!!

After dinner, we had to make the performance for the campfire. I was DAM SCARED because no one seemed to be interested AT ALL!! In the end, i decided to do a ballroom dance with Joel's bro, JEROME!! LOL!!! I tried to organize the whole group and explain to everyone what to do. Hell, it was DIFFICULT!!!

Day 2:

In the morning we had to do PT. Mariam was sort of smirking the whole time -.- and seemed a bit pissed. =x Had to do around 40 push-ups in total. Worse still, WE HAVEN'T EATEN BREAKFAST OMGGGG!!

After PT, we had to play a few games. Quite interesting, our group managed to do it quite well! I liked the lemon game. We had to figure out how to lift a bowl of water which contained a lemon slice without touching it. We only had matches and another cup. Quite easy lah, if you guys wish to find out how to do it just ask me. :D

After lunch we went for our land expedition. Sat next to Wei Sin and talked for awhile. Best part of the trip was seeing Jerome's mouth hanging wide open while he was sleeping!! EPIC!!! The land expedition was VERY FUN!!!! I volunteered to be the navigator for the group. We managed to get to station 1 very quickly.

Station 1 was easy and fun. We had to blindfold ourselves and follow our leader. I didn't get hit, however many people behind me got many bruises and scratches. Ouch, lucky me :D
Station 2 took me like literally 30 seconds. 15 seconds to walk straight and another 15 seconds to figure my way out. -.- Hard to believe? I know.
Station 3 was the egg game. Quite funny. Main aim was just to hit an egg while being blindfolded
Station 4 was the visitor's centre. Meaning it was time to get back!!

Before the campfire we had to perform. The girls were organised while the guys were disorganised :D After selection, our group was chosen to perform. Shit. So we spent the rest of our 15 minutes to practise!!

Campfire rocked. Soo fun!! Sang songs like mad!! Danced like a freak!!! It seemed more like a nightclub! Heehee!! When it was our turn to perform, i was DAM nervous. However it turned out to be quite successful. I made Jerome spin 4 TIMES!! And when he went into my arms, he was VERY DIZZY. I was afraid he was going to faint. Immediately after that, i made him spin another 4 times. Uhh.. Bad. Luckily, he was able to finish the whole dance sequence. Phew.

Day 3:

In the morning at around 2.45am we went for the night walk. I was dead tired as usual. -.- Tzu Ying mam tried to scare us with her ghost stories. However, i wasn't even scared one bit due to my tiredness. I decided to volunteer first cause i wanted to finish it all quickly. I went down to the second floor when i saw someone twisting around in a stretcher. WTF?!?!?!!? I was like "Holy shit". Then i realised it was Mr Lee K.Y and started laughing like crazy. He seemed surprised, LOL. I said hi to him, told him i handed in my physics file(super random), and walked off. The rest of the night walk was okay. I soon went to sleep.

Woke up again at 6.30am. We played our station games before doing our cleanup. Hehe, i won Best Male camper!!! Quite happy. The selection was quite lame though. The NCOs checked our hair, fingernails and socks. I passed all, and only me and Kishen got through. We then had to talk about what we learned. I guess i made a bigger impression. =/ Anyways, good luck to the rest!! I know there are a lot of other people who have actually done a better job than me =/

Went to Macs with Eug, Jer, Jv, Wei Sin, Tiff and Fanny. I ordered Mega Mac cause i wanted to try it. Thought it would be huge but it turned out to be medium-sized. =( While i was eating everyone just kept laughing at the way i ate. Wth -.- Do i eat that digustingly? I mean, it is that disgusting to stuff the burger in your mouth and use ur fingers to pick up the vegetables which dropped off? I don't think its that disgusting O: After that i went straight home. =) HOME SWEET HOME

GRATZ TEE-FANNY FOR BEST FEMALE CAMPER! :D

JV How da crap u got my link? O:

← NEWER
PAST →



follow profile affiliates free page refresh