Payback's a Bitch
A LOT of stuff happened during the march hols. I shan't elaborate too much on some.I felt that the seminar which we organised was quite successful. The food was quite nice too. In fact, i kept eating and eating from 2pm-4pm since i had nothing to do. The only major cock-up was when the students rushed down to the canteen too quickly. I tried to stop them but they ran anyway. I rushed to the first floor infront of them and guess what? The Mayor was right next to me. He seemed quite shocked. Dam.
Anyway on thursday, i went to Ngee Ann to attend a performance. I met up with Vera, Mariam, Atiqah and Tiffany. We then took the MRT to... i forgot. Okay anyway we met up with Wira and Gary. They brought us to the performance and i met up with the gang. WEEE i saw Hadfiz there too :DD ROCK ON!!! Afterwards went to buy some stuff cos i was hungry. It was then i realised that Mr Osman was there. Then it struck me, why would he be there? And then there i saw him. YUSUF MY MAN!! HOLY CRAP I HAVENT SEEN YOU OR SPOKEN TO YOU IN 3 YEARS!! You didn't see me though, and i was to shy to say hi. Crap man.
Heehee, you were wearing a RED shirt and with your band members. No wonder your father was there. I hope next time we can meet again!!After that we went to eat at the kopitiam. I ordered Prawn mee for $6.50!! So ex right?!? Then i realised Wira and Gary bought their Yong Tau fu for like $10...mad huh? . After eating i wasn't full enough so i went to order another bowl of BAN MIAN! WOOT SO NICE!!! While eating kept getting teased by Vera. You naughty naughty girl ah. xD jkjk! Laughed like crap and the noodles almost flew out. -.- Epic. After that went home. PETER CHAO IN THE HOUSE! Just watch the youtube video which i attached in the other posts. DAM FUNNY!
On friday we had cross-country. Things messed up. I felt quite disappointed. Firstly, i had to carry the damned table for 400m. Secondly, there was only one packet of cups to fill with water. And there was so much left at the registration point. wtf. In the end, Eugene and I had to send water to the casualties and make sure the cups were returned so that we could fill it up again. ZZZZ. Thirdly, i got DAM FURIOUS when shirleen didn't direct 2 participants properly and I had to run after them and call them back. Guess what? 5-6 people overtaked them. ZZ
Today i had the seminar. SUPER DUPER BORING. Was drawing the whole time. Atiqah was like writing comments on my paper. LOL, like msn. Van-da also did the same. Super boring sia. I felt like sleeping. At one point, i kept dosing off however i still had to stay awake. After that we went to Long John "Stealers". The food was so darn expensive. I paid $7.20 and wasn't even full. Everything was just dipped in butter and fried. And that cost me so much. -.- OHH YEAH! THANKS ATIQAH FOR GIVING ME YOUR FRIES AND YOUR ICE LEMON TEA
Ms Oh: Oh my gosh! I can never sit with you guys to eat again!
Me: So you don't want the food anymore? I can help! :D
Everyone: LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Me: xD
Wish to know what story I told her? Let's start. One day, i went to packet some food at the kopitiam. I bought carrot cake and Lor mee. At home, i started to eat the Lor mee first. The uncle added A LOT of fried onion! I was quite happy! So i took a few mouthfuls when i suddenly tasted this weird thing. I was DAM DISGUSTED! I spat the thing out and i could clearly see it was a DUMB ASS COCKROACH! I COULD SEE THE LEGS OMFG! The taste is quite bitter. Very weird. You could try it next time :D
Went home after that. Chatted with the NPSC's gang on the way. ;)
Overall, I had a fun and eventful week. Things could have gotten much worse O:

OMG! STEVEN YOU ARE ON TV! HOLY SHIT! You even won an award. Meh, what can i expect from such a smart guy like you? I'm JEALOUS

YAY! I GOT MY TOTAL DEFENCE GOLD BADGE! (Gold if i'm not wrong)
Payback's a bitch. Watch out. You'll get what's coming to you. Chill out people. I ain't referring to you guys who are reading this blog cause i trust you people :D
Payback's a Bitch
A LOT of stuff happened during the march hols. I shan't elaborate too much on some.I felt that the seminar which we organised was quite successful. The food was quite nice too. In fact, i kept eating and eating from 2pm-4pm since i had nothing to do. The only major cock-up was when the students rushed down to the canteen too quickly. I tried to stop them but they ran anyway. I rushed to the first floor infront of them and guess what? The Mayor was right next to me. He seemed quite shocked. Dam.
Anyway on thursday, i went to Ngee Ann to attend a performance. I met up with Vera, Mariam, Atiqah and Tiffany. We then took the MRT to... i forgot. Okay anyway we met up with Wira and Gary. They brought us to the performance and i met up with the gang. WEEE i saw Hadfiz there too :DD ROCK ON!!! Afterwards went to buy some stuff cos i was hungry. It was then i realised that Mr Osman was there. Then it struck me, why would he be there? And then there i saw him. YUSUF MY MAN!! HOLY CRAP I HAVENT SEEN YOU OR SPOKEN TO YOU IN 3 YEARS!! You didn't see me though, and i was to shy to say hi. Crap man.
Heehee, you were wearing a RED shirt and with your band members. No wonder your father was there. I hope next time we can meet again!!After that we went to eat at the kopitiam. I ordered Prawn mee for $6.50!! So ex right?!? Then i realised Wira and Gary bought their Yong Tau fu for like $10...mad huh? . After eating i wasn't full enough so i went to order another bowl of BAN MIAN! WOOT SO NICE!!! While eating kept getting teased by Vera. You naughty naughty girl ah. xD jkjk! Laughed like crap and the noodles almost flew out. -.- Epic. After that went home. PETER CHAO IN THE HOUSE! Just watch the youtube video which i attached in the other posts. DAM FUNNY!
On friday we had cross-country. Things messed up. I felt quite disappointed. Firstly, i had to carry the damned table for 400m. Secondly, there was only one packet of cups to fill with water. And there was so much left at the registration point. wtf. In the end, Eugene and I had to send water to the casualties and make sure the cups were returned so that we could fill it up again. ZZZZ. Thirdly, i got DAM FURIOUS when shirleen didn't direct 2 participants properly and I had to run after them and call them back. Guess what? 5-6 people overtaked them. ZZ
Today i had the seminar. SUPER DUPER BORING. Was drawing the whole time. Atiqah was like writing comments on my paper. LOL, like msn. Van-da also did the same. Super boring sia. I felt like sleeping. At one point, i kept dosing off however i still had to stay awake. After that we went to Long John "Stealers". The food was so darn expensive. I paid $7.20 and wasn't even full. Everything was just dipped in butter and fried. And that cost me so much. -.- OHH YEAH! THANKS ATIQAH FOR GIVING ME YOUR FRIES AND YOUR ICE LEMON TEA
Ms Oh: Oh my gosh! I can never sit with you guys to eat again!
Me: So you don't want the food anymore? I can help! :D
Everyone: LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Me: xD
Wish to know what story I told her? Let's start. One day, i went to packet some food at the kopitiam. I bought carrot cake and Lor mee. At home, i started to eat the Lor mee first. The uncle added A LOT of fried onion! I was quite happy! So i took a few mouthfuls when i suddenly tasted this weird thing. I was DAM DISGUSTED! I spat the thing out and i could clearly see it was a DUMB ASS COCKROACH! I COULD SEE THE LEGS OMFG! The taste is quite bitter. Very weird. You could try it next time :D
Went home after that. Chatted with the NPSC's gang on the way. ;)
Overall, I had a fun and eventful week. Things could have gotten much worse O:

OMG! STEVEN YOU ARE ON TV! HOLY SHIT! You even won an award. Meh, what can i expect from such a smart guy like you? I'm JEALOUS

YAY! I GOT MY TOTAL DEFENCE GOLD BADGE! (Gold if i'm not wrong)
Payback's a bitch. Watch out. You'll get what's coming to you. Chill out people. I ain't referring to you guys who are reading this blog cause i trust you people :D
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.