Today was quite okay. I woke up at 11am. My hair stood up like a turkey. I really look like a gayface. =( Haha, then i went to play with my cute niece!!! So funny, i kept raising my eyebrows and he kept laughing!! I wonder if i was like that last time. Soon after i went to eat breakfast. <3 FOOD IS MY LIFE!! I LIVE TO EAT!!
After breakfast i went to do a bit of homework. My god, even during the holidays there is still so much homework to do. =( I then went to sleep. I admit, i am a pig. I eat, sleep, and eat AGAIN!! Woke up at around 2pm. Went on the com to chat with frenz. Made a plurk account and had A LOT of FUN. :D Sheesh, why didn't i join earlier? O YEA!! i have 1.40 karma!!! I ROCK MAN!!!!
Stopped chatting at around 4 because my cousins came. Played with my CUTE niece!!! Tried to get him to call me uncle but i FAILED =( He kept playing with a rubber band and kept dragging a small chair around. ROFL.
LOL, my father calls the ipod 'ipoot' LOL. After bathing i wore my new year clothes and went to Tesco to shop for....FOOOD. My cousins came for dinner and i had an AWESERRRRRM dinner. SUPER DELICIOUS. SO MUCH FOOD. HAHA, my father was listening to 'Sorry Sorry' and he kept bobbing his head up and down. DAM FUNNY OKAY!!!
Chit-chat with my cousins for like 3 HOURSSSS. Had a GREAT time just talking to them. Something embarrassing also happened. HAHA!!!
Haha, okay i have to sign off now. I'm gonna update again tomorrow. Bye everyone else and myself :D
Today was quite okay. I woke up at 11am. My hair stood up like a turkey. I really look like a gayface. =( Haha, then i went to play with my cute niece!!! So funny, i kept raising my eyebrows and he kept laughing!! I wonder if i was like that last time. Soon after i went to eat breakfast. <3 FOOD IS MY LIFE!! I LIVE TO EAT!!
After breakfast i went to do a bit of homework. My god, even during the holidays there is still so much homework to do. =( I then went to sleep. I admit, i am a pig. I eat, sleep, and eat AGAIN!! Woke up at around 2pm. Went on the com to chat with frenz. Made a plurk account and had A LOT of FUN. :D Sheesh, why didn't i join earlier? O YEA!! i have 1.40 karma!!! I ROCK MAN!!!!
Stopped chatting at around 4 because my cousins came. Played with my CUTE niece!!! Tried to get him to call me uncle but i FAILED =( He kept playing with a rubber band and kept dragging a small chair around. ROFL.
LOL, my father calls the ipod 'ipoot' LOL. After bathing i wore my new year clothes and went to Tesco to shop for....FOOOD. My cousins came for dinner and i had an AWESERRRRRM dinner. SUPER DELICIOUS. SO MUCH FOOD. HAHA, my father was listening to 'Sorry Sorry' and he kept bobbing his head up and down. DAM FUNNY OKAY!!!
Chit-chat with my cousins for like 3 HOURSSSS. Had a GREAT time just talking to them. Something embarrassing also happened. HAHA!!!
Haha, okay i have to sign off now. I'm gonna update again tomorrow. Bye everyone else and myself :D
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }
Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae #jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters #get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're Myra, Anna and AoiSora. I'm kind of feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure) #lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of boys and cats //aigoo.