Chinese New Year
Today we had our CNY celebrations at school. Nothing that special. =/ The performances weren't too bad. I liked the modern dance the most though. After that I had to give my shoes to Ms Chia because Kong Teng needed to wear mine. Haha xD So for 30 minutes i had to tolerate the stinking smell of my socks. The lion dance was cool too, just that for a boring 10 minutes we were waiting for who knows what.
Oh yeah, NPCC GOT SILVER!!!!!! NPCC FTW :D
i don't regret joining NPCC, especially since i'm already going to become an NCO. Wow, that's cool. Next time we'll see Gold with HONOURS! OH YEAH MAMA. I was supposed to hand out the oranges, in the end the performers handed them out :P Haha i'm a slacker. Yet, when it comes to work, i always do everything T.T But that's too bad, i'm a person who wants perfection. I think it is because i've always forced Eugene to do stuff to perfection, that even he himself now has high expectations of other people!! LOL. Haha, Guy of great influence :P
I am leaving for malaysia soon. I can't wait to see my cousins. LOVE 'EM i can't wait to stay up till the wee hours of the morning. Playing the PS2 for hours without end. I won't be back till Tuesday. I wish everyone a happy CNY. I hope i receive a lot of money $$$$. I MUST get $4000 by this year. Therefore getting the edusave scholarship this year again is a MUST. It's VERY difficult, considering that everyone in class is so hardworking. I hope i can beat YZ this year. He always gets second place and i always lose him but just a wee bit. Having competition is great, it makes you work hard.
Life's great, Okay, maybe not so. 2E2 was hell. I hope 3E1 is better.
Life is a breeze when u love it. I hope it stays this way. :D
Gahh, need to go now. See ya'all. Be back on Tuesday. BYE!!! HAPPY CNY
Chinese New Year
Today we had our CNY celebrations at school. Nothing that special. =/ The performances weren't too bad. I liked the modern dance the most though. After that I had to give my shoes to Ms Chia because Kong Teng needed to wear mine. Haha xD So for 30 minutes i had to tolerate the stinking smell of my socks. The lion dance was cool too, just that for a boring 10 minutes we were waiting for who knows what.
Oh yeah, NPCC GOT SILVER!!!!!! NPCC FTW :D
i don't regret joining NPCC, especially since i'm already going to become an NCO. Wow, that's cool. Next time we'll see Gold with HONOURS! OH YEAH MAMA. I was supposed to hand out the oranges, in the end the performers handed them out :P Haha i'm a slacker. Yet, when it comes to work, i always do everything T.T But that's too bad, i'm a person who wants perfection. I think it is because i've always forced Eugene to do stuff to perfection, that even he himself now has high expectations of other people!! LOL. Haha, Guy of great influence :P
I am leaving for malaysia soon. I can't wait to see my cousins. LOVE 'EM i can't wait to stay up till the wee hours of the morning. Playing the PS2 for hours without end. I won't be back till Tuesday. I wish everyone a happy CNY. I hope i receive a lot of money $$$$. I MUST get $4000 by this year. Therefore getting the edusave scholarship this year again is a MUST. It's VERY difficult, considering that everyone in class is so hardworking. I hope i can beat YZ this year. He always gets second place and i always lose him but just a wee bit. Having competition is great, it makes you work hard.
Life's great, Okay, maybe not so. 2E2 was hell. I hope 3E1 is better.
Life is a breeze when u love it. I hope it stays this way. :D
Gahh, need to go now. See ya'all. Be back on Tuesday. BYE!!! HAPPY CNY
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.