Mixed Emotions
I wonder whether to laugh or cry, feel angry or sad. A new year, a new life, a new beginning. The times I am sharing now are with my bunch of JC peers. Secondary school mates seem so distant, unapproachable. When I say this i don't mean as if they aren't my friends anymore. They remain my great and fantastic bunch of friends. <3 However, it is similar to studying at an overseas uni while your family stays in Singapore (Well for me at least). It's times like this when I feel so insecure. Even as I try to integrate myself into my JC class I feel maybe a little alone. Even with my new great friends whom I know I would have a long lasting friendship with, I still feel like a solitary passer-by.
Life is tough. Having lectures for the entire day is just... torture. However, I chose this route and I'm willing to stick to it. It seems like my secondary 4 life is repeating itself. My CCA is not decided yet. It is, perhaps the most important decision I have to make now, seeing that I will be attending it for 2 years. I can't regret my decisions anymore.
Sometimes I really wonder what I'm missing. Am I trying too hard for something which would eventually fail? Has it all already been decided? Do I have no say in this? With questions running all through my mind, I feel as though my head could just burst entirely open. I guess I should stop hoping too much for something, stop it all.
Caught in the middle, without any direction....
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.