NPCC Outing
Went out with NPCC squadmates to Sentosa :D basically went there to play and all. Kinda fun. Played at the beach first. Swam in the water :D Asked the guys to TUO DIAO TUO DIAO but all dont dare. Aiyo.... shy uuhh :P
After that we went back to shelter to play some games. I got a nice mememto (YES VERY SARCASTIC) from FANNY QUACK. fanfanfannyFAN YOUR HEAD AH!!! I wonder how many blood vessel burst -_-
Afterwards we went back to Vivo to dabao dinner. Went up to the open space to take photos and have our dinner. Peaceful and alluring. Scenery was quite cool too. :D
Not a bad day, quite fun. Enjoyed myself :D
NPCC Outing
Went out with NPCC squadmates to Sentosa :D basically went there to play and all. Kinda fun. Played at the beach first. Swam in the water :D Asked the guys to TUO DIAO TUO DIAO but all dont dare. Aiyo.... shy uuhh :P
After that we went back to shelter to play some games. I got a nice mememto (YES VERY SARCASTIC) from FANNY QUACK. fanfanfannyFAN YOUR HEAD AH!!! I wonder how many blood vessel burst -_-
Afterwards we went back to Vivo to dabao dinner. Went up to the open space to take photos and have our dinner. Peaceful and alluring. Scenery was quite cool too. :D
Not a bad day, quite fun. Enjoyed myself :D
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.