Memories
Today i went to the gym with the rest. We didn't really exercise as intended (same as always). Afterwards we went gym and started to chat and talk about our past. About everything in fact. Primary school life, family, friends. All sorts of things, it's never ending. And this got me thinking. What did i experience when i was young?
As a child i was naughty. A very rebellious child. Mixing with the wrong company made me such a idiotic child. I learnt the flowery language when i was only primary 2. I scolded everyone in my family, i didn't leave anyone out of the fray. I used such colourful and bright language on everyone for no good reason and got a good spanking most of the time. Now that i look back, i realise my childhood wasn't really fruitful. Or so I thought...
I touched the computer when i was primary 1. The first game i ever played was Neopets. Man.. i still remember i had such a fun time playing Neopets. It was a fun :) The first show i ever watched... or remembered was Teletubbies. I always watched them jumping back into the hole and the sun would cry. And that was the part which would always be etched in my mind. I would always feel sad after seeing the ending xD
Life in primary school was kinda epic. I remember when i was in primary one i got smashed in the face so hard by a ball. Man it STUNG!! It stung so bad i cried. When i went back to my classroom my teacher was there. She said "You're a boy, don't cry". Immediately after that i went to the toilet and washed my face.
When we were older we started to play with rubber bands. Whoah... we would shoot each other using paper bullets. OUCH MAN!! I remember tearing pieces of foolscap to make the thickest paper bullets and stuffed them into a plastic bag. Even during lessons we would be shooting each other everywhere. My god, it was madness, but damn, it was fun. I also loved to draw comics. I would draw it anytime during lessons. I loved to read them over and over again. I had like half a foolscap pad of comics, all drawn by myself. :D
Almost half of our chinese lessons would be spent in the staircase. Oh why? Simple :D I sneaked out of class every now and then. How? I would never forget. We would carry our bags and sit at the back of the classroom when the teacher is teaching. Almost instantly once his eyes are on the board and he is writing stuff, we would sneak out quietly, trying not to attract attention. The rush of adrenaline is just COOOOL. Now i know why there are kleptomaniacs xD Thankfully i do not do it any longer. And we would sit at the staircase and chat. Chat for minutes (not hours) on end xD HAHAHAHA! It was fun while it lasted. Now i regret because my chinese grades suck ._.
There were a couple of times i was sent to the general office. For the wrong reasons obviously :D The first time was because we were caught loitering around school during lessons. HOHOHO it was scary. Like seriously. The stern look on my Vice Principals face made me fear her X.x I wanted her GONE :) My principal ahahaha reminds me of those indians who shave their heads bald and put wax. It reflects light man!!! And it was ROUND. Like a soccer ball. Anyway he caned a naughty boy in front of us. And it was using the huge long cane which i presumed hurt because the boy cried. Oh yeah, i didn't want to get caned.
But my vice principal was a kind person. She really was. I remembered during my first recess. I ordered 2 roti pratas. However i couldn't finish it at all. And i remembered everyone left after recess and i was the only student there trying to finish the prata. I was nervous at the time too since i wasn't sure what was going on. Apparently my vice principal saw me and helped me cut the prata up. She also fed me. LOLOLOL! HAHAH! xD Imagine that scenario!!! :P Good times..
I always remembered i was really afraid to show my parents my report book. My results SUCKED. Even though i was still in the good class, my results weren't up to standard. I always got scolded for my sloppy work :/ Anyway i remember there was once i didn't dare to show my parents my report book. I kept it for the whole holiday. And on the first day of school when they brought me there, i asked them to sign it. My parents rejected my plea instantaneously. They didn't bother looking since they knew it was lousy. Other times i would ask them to sign it in the morning xD they would also decline. HAHAHAHA!
During primary six. I remember my classmate disturbed me. Well apparently he threw a small fruit at me which hurt. In turn i kicked his balls and ran off :D He called me at night and tried to threaten me. Epic. HAHAHHAHA! The scene was just hilarious. I kicked his nuts and he clutched it. He sank to the ground almost immediately. ROFL. Im not a sadist, but that was just too ridiculous i couldn't help laughing. :D
Well thats my childhood. Oh i could go on and on about this. But i'll just end here. My childhood, was great :D
Life goes on, but memories stay. They can't be snatched away nor implanted. So when you look back, laugh at it. Don't ignore it. It defines you as a child.
Memories
Today i went to the gym with the rest. We didn't really exercise as intended (same as always). Afterwards we went gym and started to chat and talk about our past. About everything in fact. Primary school life, family, friends. All sorts of things, it's never ending. And this got me thinking. What did i experience when i was young?
As a child i was naughty. A very rebellious child. Mixing with the wrong company made me such a idiotic child. I learnt the flowery language when i was only primary 2. I scolded everyone in my family, i didn't leave anyone out of the fray. I used such colourful and bright language on everyone for no good reason and got a good spanking most of the time. Now that i look back, i realise my childhood wasn't really fruitful. Or so I thought...
I touched the computer when i was primary 1. The first game i ever played was Neopets. Man.. i still remember i had such a fun time playing Neopets. It was a fun :) The first show i ever watched... or remembered was Teletubbies. I always watched them jumping back into the hole and the sun would cry. And that was the part which would always be etched in my mind. I would always feel sad after seeing the ending xD
Life in primary school was kinda epic. I remember when i was in primary one i got smashed in the face so hard by a ball. Man it STUNG!! It stung so bad i cried. When i went back to my classroom my teacher was there. She said "You're a boy, don't cry". Immediately after that i went to the toilet and washed my face.
When we were older we started to play with rubber bands. Whoah... we would shoot each other using paper bullets. OUCH MAN!! I remember tearing pieces of foolscap to make the thickest paper bullets and stuffed them into a plastic bag. Even during lessons we would be shooting each other everywhere. My god, it was madness, but damn, it was fun. I also loved to draw comics. I would draw it anytime during lessons. I loved to read them over and over again. I had like half a foolscap pad of comics, all drawn by myself. :D
Almost half of our chinese lessons would be spent in the staircase. Oh why? Simple :D I sneaked out of class every now and then. How? I would never forget. We would carry our bags and sit at the back of the classroom when the teacher is teaching. Almost instantly once his eyes are on the board and he is writing stuff, we would sneak out quietly, trying not to attract attention. The rush of adrenaline is just COOOOL. Now i know why there are kleptomaniacs xD Thankfully i do not do it any longer. And we would sit at the staircase and chat. Chat for minutes (not hours) on end xD HAHAHAHA! It was fun while it lasted. Now i regret because my chinese grades suck ._.
There were a couple of times i was sent to the general office. For the wrong reasons obviously :D The first time was because we were caught loitering around school during lessons. HOHOHO it was scary. Like seriously. The stern look on my Vice Principals face made me fear her X.x I wanted her GONE :) My principal ahahaha reminds me of those indians who shave their heads bald and put wax. It reflects light man!!! And it was ROUND. Like a soccer ball. Anyway he caned a naughty boy in front of us. And it was using the huge long cane which i presumed hurt because the boy cried. Oh yeah, i didn't want to get caned.
But my vice principal was a kind person. She really was. I remembered during my first recess. I ordered 2 roti pratas. However i couldn't finish it at all. And i remembered everyone left after recess and i was the only student there trying to finish the prata. I was nervous at the time too since i wasn't sure what was going on. Apparently my vice principal saw me and helped me cut the prata up. She also fed me. LOLOLOL! HAHAH! xD Imagine that scenario!!! :P Good times..
I always remembered i was really afraid to show my parents my report book. My results SUCKED. Even though i was still in the good class, my results weren't up to standard. I always got scolded for my sloppy work :/ Anyway i remember there was once i didn't dare to show my parents my report book. I kept it for the whole holiday. And on the first day of school when they brought me there, i asked them to sign it. My parents rejected my plea instantaneously. They didn't bother looking since they knew it was lousy. Other times i would ask them to sign it in the morning xD they would also decline. HAHAHAHA!
During primary six. I remember my classmate disturbed me. Well apparently he threw a small fruit at me which hurt. In turn i kicked his balls and ran off :D He called me at night and tried to threaten me. Epic. HAHAHHAHA! The scene was just hilarious. I kicked his nuts and he clutched it. He sank to the ground almost immediately. ROFL. Im not a sadist, but that was just too ridiculous i couldn't help laughing. :D
Well thats my childhood. Oh i could go on and on about this. But i'll just end here. My childhood, was great :D
Life goes on, but memories stay. They can't be snatched away nor implanted. So when you look back, laugh at it. Don't ignore it. It defines you as a child.
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.