The Same
It's the exams... We have 3 papers on Monday. Sigh, and i'm still using the computer. No worries, I'm going off soon.
English paper was devastating. I exceeded the word limit by a 100 words. I can kiss my A grade goodbye. HAHAHA! The hell. Well, for Chinese paper i tried my best. I really did. For now, i feel confident about it. Yet, my expectations never get fulfilled. Whenever i feel confident, the results never turn out as expected. Maybe i should just be pessimistic about everything. Maybe i should just have a low morale. That way, I'm unaffected by the result. After all, it has always turned out the same way. FAIL FAIL FAIL. Yeah, i can take it. I hope. Seems like the last question was the hardest. Many people went "off-topic". I hope Joel gets back on his feet. Seems like this is the first time he has every felt so demoralised. I understand, it's difficult.
Seems like my life has reverted back to its normal routine. I wonder why. I hate this so much. I really dislike this. There's nothing to do at all. Sigh, It's alright. I've been through this for 14 years. It won't hurt.
I'm trying to understand. Can you just let someone go that easily? If so then maybe it was the right choice for me. If that's the case i don't regret my decision. In fact, I feel relieved that I don't have to involve myself in such complicated affairs any longer. It saps energy and doesn't aid me in any way. So why? Why should i care? I don't.
You make things sound so complicated. I can't even understand at all. Obviously I won't be able to find out. I'm curious. However, I think it would only add to the amount of pressure I am already facing. I should mind my own business. HAHA. Yes! (Y)
Ciao, time to start intensive revision. :)
The hardest goodbye?
The Same
It's the exams... We have 3 papers on Monday. Sigh, and i'm still using the computer. No worries, I'm going off soon.
English paper was devastating. I exceeded the word limit by a 100 words. I can kiss my A grade goodbye. HAHAHA! The hell. Well, for Chinese paper i tried my best. I really did. For now, i feel confident about it. Yet, my expectations never get fulfilled. Whenever i feel confident, the results never turn out as expected. Maybe i should just be pessimistic about everything. Maybe i should just have a low morale. That way, I'm unaffected by the result. After all, it has always turned out the same way. FAIL FAIL FAIL. Yeah, i can take it. I hope. Seems like the last question was the hardest. Many people went "off-topic". I hope Joel gets back on his feet. Seems like this is the first time he has every felt so demoralised. I understand, it's difficult.
Seems like my life has reverted back to its normal routine. I wonder why. I hate this so much. I really dislike this. There's nothing to do at all. Sigh, It's alright. I've been through this for 14 years. It won't hurt.
I'm trying to understand. Can you just let someone go that easily? If so then maybe it was the right choice for me. If that's the case i don't regret my decision. In fact, I feel relieved that I don't have to involve myself in such complicated affairs any longer. It saps energy and doesn't aid me in any way. So why? Why should i care? I don't.
You make things sound so complicated. I can't even understand at all. Obviously I won't be able to find out. I'm curious. However, I think it would only add to the amount of pressure I am already facing. I should mind my own business. HAHA. Yes! (Y)
Ciao, time to start intensive revision. :)
The hardest goodbye?
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.