Kiyowo;

Change this to your own CBOX and just make it small ( 150x60 )

Theme © ✖✖✖



It's No Use Now. Tough Luck.
Friday, April 16, 2010 | 0 comments
I haven't been posting lately due to my busy schedule. Had to stay back every day of the week till around 6+ I think it's time i posted stuff.

These past 2 weeks

CME lesson rocked. One of the funnest I've had in my life. Comparable to the EPIC moment last year xD and definitely the best this year. The dancing session was SOOOOO FUUUNNN! HAHA! I know the whole class enjoyed the whole lesson xD

Yesterday we had Speech Day! Finally! I was VERY nervous before the parade. Kept asking the aunties if i looked okay. Nothing wrong what.. -_- Anyway, it was quite successful, didn't slip or anything. But i was quite unhappy when the NCC a bit out of line instead of turning at the point. =/ After that went up to collect my prize. I lost my mood. Everyone was SOOOOO NOISY. Kept talking. Especially THOSE IN FRONT OF ME. I kicked the chair and asked them to shut up but they continued. Once Mrs Lee appeared they finally shut their freaking mouths.

After that my parents fetched Ba chor, Er sin and me to KFC to eat. Quite alright, not that fun though... Sick of KFC and fast-food restaurants already. SICK OF IT! Afterwards went home by myself.

Today was even worse. I had to go for tuition in the morning but was so tired and sleepy i got off the wrong stop. And when i reached class i realised i didn't bring my pencilbox. WHEEE! :D I had to resort to asking a girl for a pen. DAM EMBARRASSING! After she handed me one, she went on to laugh and whisper to her other friend. Nice one and Thank you.

When i reached home i couldn't open the FLOWERING DOOR! No one was at home and i had to call my maid back from the market to open the door. Hers didn't work too. She handed me another set of keys and i had to run to the back of the house and climb into my backyard to try and open the gate. DIDN'T WORK! Thus, we had to wait another half an hour for my grandparents to come back. FCCUKING DOOR COULDN'T OPEN AGAIN. I called the locksmith to come and do something about it. HE JUST BROKE THE DAM LOCK AND CHARGED US $40! WHAT THE HELL?!?!??!? He argued like mad with my grandfather before i finally asked them to STFU and just handed him the money. Yeah, i asked him to EFF OFF.

Don't wish to talk about anything anymore. Thinking about it just makes me go mad.


Like this song a lot. ;)


← NEWER
PAST →



follow profile affiliates free page refresh