You've forgotten me and left me behind

Got back my geography and social studies paper today. Was quite happy with the results!! I scored 21/25 for my geography paper and 18/22 for my social studies paper!! So that means i have a combined average of about 82 marks!! YAY!!! I'm so happy!!! My total average now is only 70 marks...
I think there is something wrong with me. I flunked my A maths and Chinese, and yet i don't feel sad. Is there somehting wrong with me? Is it because I already expected the shit grades? Or is it because i already had no confidence and no hope for myself? I feel utterly disappointed with myself... far from my expectations.
Saw you at the market. Why the hell do i always run into you? You were with him again! Him, my friend, my best friend. Shit, everything i've done was just a damn waste was it? How did it come to this? I didn't dare walk into your path, i didn't want to say hi. I stood to watch you guys walk right past me, you guys didn't even give a damn. Did u guys really not notice me? I seriously wonder why. I treated you so nicely, yet i get nothing in return. I did so much stuff for you in the past and this is how you repay me? I asked you how is life on sms, and you replied me saying you weren't interested in me anymore. Just cause we are in different schools, doesn't mean we can't keep in contact. What is with this attitude? Hell, I don't even care anymore. Get out of my life girl. You waste my time.
I don't know whether to be happy or sad, laugh or cry. I really can't take the pressure. I can't stand this emotional roller-coaster. I can't take this anymore. Where are you when i need you? Why aren't you here?
You've forgotten me and left me behind

Got back my geography and social studies paper today. Was quite happy with the results!! I scored 21/25 for my geography paper and 18/22 for my social studies paper!! So that means i have a combined average of about 82 marks!! YAY!!! I'm so happy!!! My total average now is only 70 marks...
I think there is something wrong with me. I flunked my A maths and Chinese, and yet i don't feel sad. Is there somehting wrong with me? Is it because I already expected the shit grades? Or is it because i already had no confidence and no hope for myself? I feel utterly disappointed with myself... far from my expectations.
Saw you at the market. Why the hell do i always run into you? You were with him again! Him, my friend, my best friend. Shit, everything i've done was just a damn waste was it? How did it come to this? I didn't dare walk into your path, i didn't want to say hi. I stood to watch you guys walk right past me, you guys didn't even give a damn. Did u guys really not notice me? I seriously wonder why. I treated you so nicely, yet i get nothing in return. I did so much stuff for you in the past and this is how you repay me? I asked you how is life on sms, and you replied me saying you weren't interested in me anymore. Just cause we are in different schools, doesn't mean we can't keep in contact. What is with this attitude? Hell, I don't even care anymore. Get out of my life girl. You waste my time.
I don't know whether to be happy or sad, laugh or cry. I really can't take the pressure. I can't stand this emotional roller-coaster. I can't take this anymore. Where are you when i need you? Why aren't you here?
Profile
the owner biography goes here
{ PLEASE change anything below here to your own words, don't copy my style of dumb intro }

Who I am? Hello guys! just call me Hanie(m), Michiko, or Han-Ae
#jelly with it??
i'm born on 23rd of July in the year of 1996 in Kuala Lumpur.
My hometown is Seoul, South Korea but i'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm now study in Selangor Science School.
I'm a pure Malaysian with a lil' bit Chinese mixed.
I do hate bugs, backstabbers, anons, haters, and copycaters
#get out you looser(s).
Proud to be a hardcore KPOP fans since 2010.
Some facts about me :
I have siblings in blogger they're
Myra,
Anna and
AoiSora. I'm kind of
feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a mentally dating with all my BIASED.50kg++ weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 164 height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure)
#lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of
boys and cats //aigoo.